Shooting at fleeing vehicles - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like a big piece of sh!t!!! No wonder they would “backstab” you in an Arb bc your one of these azzholes who thinks they should get paid just for showing up to work in there car. Thanks for showing the world what a pos you are. Please leave and go do something else
    You are just another ham and egger who kisses Bob's ass because you think that's where your next promotion is. There are plenty of useful fools like you for Bob to use and throw away like used toilet paper.

Unregistered
    And this all has what to do with shooting at vehicles?

Unregistered
    And this all has what to do with shooting at vehicles?

It all ties in to it - if you shoot at a fleeing vehicle they will sell you out and Bob will fire you or make you wish you had been fired.

Unregistered
    It all ties in to it - if you shoot at a fleeing vehicle they will sell you out and Bob will fire you or make you wish you had been fired.
    Name the agency that allows cops to shoot at fleeing vehicles? That would be NONE! It’s always been that way here. STFU azzbag.

Unregistered
    No backstabbing for me because I avoid ARBs unlike some of you hard chargers. The scum on the ARB boards don't have the opportunity to backstab me that way. But I have seen plenty of people get screwed by the administration so I minimize my odds of an ARB. I intend to leave as soon as I get my rightful piece of the pie from this evil place, not when some newbie dork or administrative a-holes tell me to leave.
    You sound like a little beta boy! Let me guess you work in eco crimes and do god knows what on a daily basis?!

Unregistered
    You sound like a little beta boy! Let me guess you work in eco crimes and do god knows what on a daily basis?!
    I am in a decent spot, somewhat out of the way with a little bit of rank (but not too much) so it suits me just fine. Let the young ones knock themselves out trying to get promoted by drawing attention to themselves. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. They don't know what they don't know, but the fable about the tortoise and the hare fits perfectly.

Unregistered

What moron shot at a fleeing vehicle

? Is there some new case law that came out that this is okay now?

Unregistered
    I am in a decent spot, somewhat out of the way with a little bit of rank (but not too much) so it suits me just fine. Let the young ones knock themselves out trying to get promoted by drawing attention to themselves. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. They don't know what they don't know, but the fable about the tortoise and the hare fits perfectly.
    Ya you definitely sound like a little puzzy who shouldn’t have any rank.

Unregistered
    Ya you definitely sound like a little puzzy who shouldn’t have any rank.
    At least I do some supervisory LEO work, much more than the slugs above me on the 3rd floor. Slugs and heroes get the same pensions and benefits when they retire.

Unregistered
    Hold up this post is about someone shooting at a fleeing vehicle! Did they lose the certification and job? If not why? Was is a homicide suspect or active shooter?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast