We need some relief down here PBA

Unregistered

We need some relief down here PBA

The POS Manager and POS Chief know 5hit ain’t going to happen to them especially now that we have una merda blandita for a union. We need to bring on fire and brimestone down here. Full court press and maybe a difference can be made.
    Until then tenemos que comer el Mojon

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The POS Manager and POS Chief know 5hit ain’t going to happen to them especially now that we have una merda blandita for a union. We need to bring on fire and brimestone down here. Full court press and maybe a difference can be made.
    Until then tenemos que comer el Mojon
    We always get the shaft. If not from the administration, it’s by our very own union. I refuse to belong. I save my money thank you

Unregistered
    We always get the shaft. If not from the administration, it’s by our very own union. I refuse to belong. I save my money thank you
    We are not the county that’s why the PBA doesn’t care

Unregistered

Angry

We are not the county that’s why the PBA doesn’t care
    They care more about corrections than they do MDPD; why do you think they are so quiet on the National Anthem issue with the Dolphins.
    We have been sold out

Unregistered
    My questions are:

1.)Have they taken away any of the benefits you were offered when you applied ?

2.) Do you follow their General Orders and comply with their expectations?

If you answered NO to number 1 and YES to number 2. You should be okay, no need to ask for help.

Unregistered
    My questions are:

1.)Have they taken away any of the benefits you were offered when you applied ?

2.) Do you follow their General Orders and comply with their expectations?

If you answered NO to number 1 and YES to number 2. You should be okay, no need to ask for help.
    Then no need to have PBA. Save dues and get an instant raise