Huffnagle giving Benitez a one on one - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Hey buddy a couple guys at El Portal thinks she the bomb because they are hitting that. NASTY!!

Unregistered

Lil bitcchess

Hey your all such little *****es to keep writing about hufnagel.. ha! Lets talk about all these little punk ass *****es making up stories about her. Lets talk about how none of them are not even cops anymore! because they been 07 or no other dept. Wants them ha! Yea we all know exact keeps obsessing over hufnagel GET A LIFE! AND MOVE ON! This is the only thing u can do is make up shit

Unregistered

Losers who arnt cops anymore

All these losers are mad and always making up shit! Really Hufnagel has been the ONLY 1 cleaning up that Dept. From dirty ass cops always doing illegal ass shit and covering it up. Thats why so many people hating! Because that crap doesnt flow anymore! So what ?? All you can say is that shes a hoe? ?... wow really ?? Noone believes that! Move on and get over it!

Unregistered
    Bentiz you are gonna bring some decease home to your wife so stop it with Hufnagle!!! You better off paying a 2 dollar hooker!!!

Unregistered
    Hey buddy. I work for El Portal and I see what goes on there and what has been written is 100% true. I understand you have to defend your 33. Buddy don’t ruin your marriage over a nasty pig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12