Huffnagle giving Benitez a one on one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Huffnagle giving Benitez a one on one

Hufnagle now a Jose Benitez as her new 33 guy in the department. He been seen and heard in her office. Benitez cane of office with a big smile on his face and adjusting his zipper. Hummm!

Unregistered
    That’s why her man broke up with her because she got caught with Benitez

Unregistered

Nothin surprising

Does this surprise u? We've all had a piece of her! How do u think Benitez got the F/t over the other more qualified applicants?? He's been 39'd before, no college education. We all see how much time they spend together! What a lil licking can do for your career?

Unregistered
    Jose Benitez caused Hufnagel to be dumped by her psychologist boyfriend because the were caught doing the nasty!! They both are sluts cuz he married with children and she in a relationship with a loyal man.

Unregistered
    Benitez let it go cuz Hufnagle not worth a devorce over!! She been hit more times then a baseball and she gone down more time then a bad tire.

Unregistered
    Jose, let it go dude, she is a slut and don’t end your marriage for her!!! She will dump you like all the others!!!

Unregistered
    I knew Hufnagle was banging Benitez. I see them together in her office playing grab ass. Then closing the office door and they spend an hour and half in there. They open the door and they both look suspicious and run in to the bathroom. They both left behind a sex odor, if you what I mean!! NASTY!!!

Unregistered
    Ronnies vagina was taken out because all the ink from the graffiti

Unregistered
    Scandalous !!!!!

Unregistered
    Hufnagle is just plain NASTY!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast