17-1402-000525
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 17-1402-000525

Unregistered

17-1402-000525

Runcie fired my husband because he refused to cover up a sexual battery that occurred on a special need student in the bathroom regarding the sheriff's son. The title exposes the case number. FDLE has photographed the baseball bat in question. Right now we live on scraps but the department of justice and civil court will reinstate my husband. I met with Ms Israel and she wanted this to go away.

PAM BONDI. ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOUR ****ING JOB?

Unregistered
    Can FDLE re-open this investigation and give the victim the justice that he is due.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Runcie fired my husband because he refused to cover up a sexual battery that occurred on a special need student in the bathroom regarding the sheriff's son. The title exposes the case number. FDLE has photographed the baseball bat in question. Right now we live on scraps but the department of justice and civil court will reinstate my husband. I met with Ms Israel and she wanted this to go away.

I have to ask, have you been posting allt the special needs & autism posts the last few weeks? You’re obviously passionate about it but most of us had no clue what you were talking about until now. Just a suggestion, keep it simple and to the point.
    Good luck with your quest for justice.

Unregistered

Ouch...... a baseball bat in the can

Unregistered
    Ouch...... a baseball bat in the can
    I heard Peterson actually did his job and wrote a report. I here records has been busy handing out copies cant wait for the next headline.

How about when our AMAZING leader advised that no juvenile will be arrested for a first time Felony unless it was a violent Felony. Well fast forward to when his son got his IPhone stolen at school and the perp took a ride to JAC. Only the best for this AMAZING leader.

Unregistered
    This is disgusting.

Unregistered

If this is true Runcie should be fired. I wouldn’t vote for Rick Scott if my life depended on it. He is not showing any leadership ability whatsoever.

Unregistered

There's more?

Don't know what the truth is; but if there is any truth in this; this post should be kept on top. Why ? because if this account is true, a precedent had already been set in that particular district. Not the first "bathroom" case at all. Not the second either. Different perp though.

Unregistered
    If admin is looking for a BCPS fall guy, their most promising stooge may have been right next door to MSD and cashed out last year. If one is "only responsible for what I knew" then, by all means, do a little digging. Hanging this BCPS fraud out to dry for the rest of retirement would most certainly bring some measure of justice to some very "special" kids. SP's decision on one particular day ruined many lives. There's another character that seems to have done irreparable damage; seemingly, yet hopefully not in cooperation with D17 command. Is that the case ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    if admin is looking for a bcps fall guy, their most promising stooge may have been right next door to msd and cashed out last year. If one is "only responsible for what i knew" then, by all means, do a little digging. Hanging this bcps fraud out to dry for the rest of retirement would most certainly bring some measure of justice to some very "special" kids. Sp's decision on one particular day ruined many lives. There's another character that seems to have done irreparable damage; seemingly, yet hopefully not in cooperation with d17 command. Is that the case ?
    deputy j.i.?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast