PBA anniversary Gala slated to be a bust - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Embarrassing how many empty tables. Just not the same as previous years. Worst one to date
    That’s the Stahl-Greenwell way. 5hitty to the very end!!

Unregistered

Wtf, I see what you type. Lies

Are you fuxking kidding? More elected officials and judges, BCC and command staff than ever in attendee history. Friday night private John ****head and Blanca show turned into a real sponsors thank you dinner. 50 skated over 80 showed up. Gimenez, BCC, showed up in record numbers. Video hickuo ordered by John dockhead as can be expected, liseth ****ed it up. Only two segments thought. Stead and JP made it work better than ever. Empty tables? Are you fuxking kidding? 89 tables, more than ever? For real. Fake news mfxirker. John, on June 9th you will be voted out of the State, doxo

Unregistered
    Are you fuxking kidding? More elected officials and judges, BCC and command staff than ever in attendee history. Friday night private John ****head and Blanca show turned into a real sponsors thank you dinner. 50 skated over 80 showed up. Gimenez, BCC, showed up in record numbers. Video hickuo ordered by John dockhead as can be expected, liseth ****ed it up. Only two segments thought. Stead and JP made it work better than ever. Empty tables? Are you fuxking kidding? 89 tables, more than ever? For real. Fake news mfxirker. John, on June 9th you will be voted out of the State, doxo
    Giménez did show up which will ultimately prove to be a huge mistake kissing his a55. Will not get you anywhere. Just ask the firefighters. Music was loud as f^*k. Food was lessened. Steadman any speak to save his butt. Like someone previously reported worse Gala in its 25 year history.
    Bafoons ran it.

Unregistered
    Quite simple truth. I don’t care how many BCC and mayors show up. They don’t pay for the tables and get to brag about how they screw us and get the appearance that we support them anyways. This is NOT about pictures and popularity, this is about MONEY, RESULTS, CONTRACT and so far we have NOTHING. I paid my Gala money, I went and was embarrassed how this board that I voted for Gave their a$$es to the politicos that continue to screw us.

Unregistered
    Please use a script when you write this next time. Or use an interpreter

Unregistered
    If anything could go wrong did at this gala which is shameful bc it should have been an anniversary showcase. It’s obvious that a change was made and folks were not experienced. As a suggestion maybe hire a professional event planner

Unregistered
    Lmfao! Jenkins did hire a event planner but it wasn’t for her skills!! The same one the HP0A. You No the one that he sweet on, the old one the big, saggy boobs that are always unprofessionally out! It’s like she didn’t know that the PBA people she was constantly meeting with weren’t Men!! My wife could charge them less & put flowers together in water with candles, table cloths on it & my whole family could put the chairs at the table. Think About it,an insider told me They always met after hours, or we stayed late after meetings, or went for lunch or drinks on ours Dime of course. He calls her to meet at the warehouse to check out flowers. Do you think that his wife knew that he was meeting her? BTW did you see his wife at the Ball!?!?! Is the Guy Slow? OMG what a Fox!

Unregistered

Greenwell should be fired.

Greenwell was in charge of the most important thing as Steadman said several times. The videos were a disaster. Then after it was all done they tried to play another video which no one paid attention to. Greenwell can’t blame this on Steadman.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Racist screw up?

Greenwell was in charge of the most important thing as Steadman said several times. The videos were a disaster. Then after it was all done they tried to play another video which no one paid attention to. Greenwell can’t blame this on Steadman.
    You mean to tell us that the super racist f**kes up? Hard to believe bc he’s so perfect.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast