PBA anniversary Gala slated to be a bust - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The gala is such a mess why are the PBA morons drinking and Simmons in DC when they should be helping the overwhelmed Georgianne get 5hit right
    Typical acts feomnumcaring people.

Unregistered
    Typical acts feomnumcaring people.
    From uncaring people

Unregistered
    Your Right they don’t care. But neither should we, We should book them out. Vote of No Confidence it is!!! You think that Simmons is the only thing that they were drinking. I’m sure that once the three stooges got done mingling & being seen they as a Group mingled into some other stuff (wink wink) !! I’m sure they’ll be video to come right they don’t care.
    We should vote them out. You think they didn’t make a Fun Trip out of this? C’mon it’s our Dime, they don’t Care!!!

Unregistered
    Your Right they don’t care. But neither should we, We should book them out. Vote of No Confidence it is!!! You think that Simmons is the only thing that they were drinking. I’m sure that once the three stooges got done mingling & being seen they as a Group mingled into some other stuff (wink wink) !! I’m sure they’ll be video to come right they don’t care.
    We should vote them out. You think they didn’t make a Fun Trip out of this? C’mon it’s our Dime, they don’t Care!!!
    Outstanding comment

Unregistered
    PBA dispensing Xanax by the box loads.

Unregistered
    PBA dispensing Xanax by the box loads.
    Lol losers get a life

Unregistered
    They need dispense Consciences! These F**ks are so Boostful & Arrogant itts Disgusting!!! They toot their own horn about how great this is going to be while they sit there & spend money where it shouldn’t be spent and pinch but we still till this day don’t know what the stipend is all the benefits that they get.... Hey Look at the Credit Card for The recent trip & who went!!! Lol

Unregistered
    They need dispense Consciences! These F**ks are so Boostful & Arrogant itts Disgusting!!! They toot their own horn about how great this is going to be while they sit there & spend money where it shouldn’t be spent and pinch but we still till this day don’t know what the stipend is all the benefits that they get.... Hey Look at the Credit Card for The recent trip & who went!!! Lol
    Ur talking hpoa credit card ? Cigars and joes?

Unregistered
    How dare anyone question the PBA Gala expenses, when Jon would let his girl Blanca bring her entire family to the Gala for the entire weekend paid by the PBA. How about that wasted $10,000 screen behind the stage that all it did was wave a flag. The bottles that were set up in all their rooms also paid by your dues. The list goes on and on. Yes let’s see those expense reports, but I want to see Jon’s last 5 years as well.

Unregistered
    Ur talking hpoa credit card ? Cigars and joes?
    Nope talking about shoneys, Mexican margaritas, Hennessy, biltmore hotel, steakhouses, gansta cars, trump hotel, jack Daniels, crappy phone system, embattled non lawyer corrupt investigated former
    Politicians. For now anyway!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast