CPD Traffic Needs a Map - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey pigs in blue, maybe you should learn where your city ends. Maybe you should get someone smarter than you to read the Mutual Aid Agreement. Maybe the moron in the unmarked Challenger can’t read that well. Maybe he doesn’t understand maps on Tri Tech. Maybe he just thinks he can go anywhere. Maybe there are more idiots at CPD then we give it credit for.
    hey welfare hog that works at chuck-e-cheese....

if you're driving recklessly in another city out of the jurisdiction, you can still be pulled over and cited, and it's outlined in the mutual aid agreement. maybe you should just try to get adjudication withheld and then you won't have to pay the ticket you cannot afford.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

hey welfare hog that works at chuck-e-cheese....

if you're driving recklessly in another city out of the jurisdiction, you can still be pulled over and cited, and it's outlined in the mutual aid agreement. maybe you should just try to get adjudication withheld and then you won't have to pay the ticket you cannot afford.
    Actually, Piglet, not so fast. You have to call the Sheriff and get permission to keep it. Read the agreement again stupid ****. Even if it’s a felony you can’t just do whatever you want. Dumbass

Unregistered
    Actually, Piglet, not so fast. You have to call the Sheriff and get permission to keep it. Read the agreement again stupid ****. Even if it’s a felony you can’t just do whatever you want. Dumbass
    Mr. Welfare Hog sir...i think you need to read them a little more carefully...sir, you can still be cited...and with permission from that local jurisdiction, you can be cited or arrested. Mr. Welfare Hog, how did court go? I take it you lost sir...I'm sure you can pick up a couple extra chuck-e-cheese shifts. you clearly can't read, but i bet you look good in uniform!

pay up and shut up you loser

Unregistered
    Mr. Welfare Hog sir...i think you need to read them a little more carefully...sir, you can still be cited...and with permission from that local jurisdiction, you can be cited or arrested. Mr. Welfare Hog, how did court go? I take it you lost sir...I'm sure you can pick up a couple extra chuck-e-cheese shifts. you clearly can't read, but i bet you look good in uniform!

pay up and shut up you loser
    So, Dan Slaughter, this is the agency you run? A bald moron driving an unmarked Challenger can’t tell if he has entered Clearwater yet and clearly can’t read. What an outstanding officer you have. Traffic cops are the best too. Keeping soccer moms in line. Great job fat ass.

Unregistered
    Are your traffic cops aware of where their jurisdiction starts and ends? Especially the ass who drives the unmarked Grey Challenger with the pretty lights. I’m pretty sure if he is going south on McMullen Booth and stops a car well North of Curlew Road that he is out of his jurisdiction. Unless of course he calls the stop out at Curlew & McMullen Booth, then it would appear he was on the edge of Clearwater. But that’s not the case around May 2nd or 3rd now was it. I’m sure his in car video shows exactly where he was too. Hard to prove that case in court, seeing as how you weren’t in Clearwater. No authority to stop means unlawful stop. Could mean violation of civil rights. Can’t find enough speeders in the city? Buy a map jerk off.
    Hey moron He can stop him in Georgia. It doesn't matter. Learn your state law before you spout off at the mouth. Primarily if he observed the traffic infraction within his or her city limits or under mutual aide agreement or he's deputized in the county,state,federal ie drugs, warrants,task forces etc. People have no idea and just want to run their trap off. This isn't the dukes of hazard. You can't get me me Im over the line ........ Whew hooooo. Lemme know how that works for you.

Unregistered
    Won’t have to pay that one, it’ll get tossed out of court. Dumbass.

Meanwhile he or she is getting overtime for court and you are taking time off from work because of your stupid decisions. Oh yeah real smart one there tough guy. You have no idea if the officers are deputized in the county especially if it is traffic. Stop worrying about the location the cop works and just drive like you are suppose to and you won't have to worry about it... What a goof ball

Unregistered

Well did ya pay in court?

I'm sure the court date has come and gone by now! Did you pay or did you get arrested for something stupid and sitting in jail..? Dude seriously, you sound like a loser. Sounds like you need anger management classes and drivers class. Ohhhhhhh maybe the judge ordered a class ....hmmmmm

Unregistered
    Hey moron He can stop him in Georgia. It doesn't matter. Learn your state law before you spout off at the mouth. Primarily if he observed the traffic infraction within his or her city limits or under mutual aide agreement or he's deputized in the county,state,federal ie drugs, warrants,task forces etc. People have no idea and just want to run their trap off. This isn't the dukes of hazard. You can't get me me Im over the line ........ Whew hooooo. Lemme know how that works for you.
    Hahahah. You guys are absolute morons. If a city cop sees a traffic I fraction in their city but stops them out of the city, NO PROBLEM. If they see a traffic infraction on a street xo rightist to the city, such as the south side of Belleair Road in Largo, NO PROBLEM. But if you think the current mutual aid agreement allows for traffic enforcement outside your jurisdiction, PROBLEM. And being deputized for a task force doesn’t last forever and has specific allowances. Clearly you know nothing about that either. I’ll laugh so hard when one of you cowboys gets fired or sued for running rampant. Oh and I pray for a city cop to stop me out of their jurisdiction. Your only temporary pass is when you do Wolfpacks. And that power ends when the event ends. Dumbass.

Unregistered

Solved

The Officer who conducted the traffic stop in question, was at the time, working a countywide traffic enforcement detail. He was authorized to do stops during this 'deployment' anywhere in Pinellas County. End of Story....
    These are similar to wolfpacks etc. Administrative Orders are enacted by the Pinellas County SO/County Commission, which are then adopted into City Charter/Ordinances, in accordance with FL Criminal Procedure Law; and allow for such instances (Wolf pack, Task Force, Prolific/Enhanced Enforcement Details) which fall 'Outside Of' the provisions of Mutual Aid Agreements, Jurisdictional Fresh Pursuit and Felonies and such Misdemeanors, involving a Breach of the Peace, which are observed outside of the LEO's jurisdiction.

What's the real issue here? A civilian got mad at CPD for getting a ticket in East Lake? Or a deputy doesnt like CPD doing stops n/o Curlew? Please tell me you idiots, aren't cops going back and forth like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234