CPD Traffic Needs a Map
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

CPD Traffic Needs a Map

Are your traffic cops aware of where their jurisdiction starts and ends? Especially the ass who drives the unmarked Grey Challenger with the pretty lights. I’m pretty sure if he is going south on McMullen Booth and stops a car well North of Curlew Road that he is out of his jurisdiction. Unless of course he calls the stop out at Curlew & McMullen Booth, then it would appear he was on the edge of Clearwater. But that’s not the case around May 2nd or 3rd now was it. I’m sure his in car video shows exactly where he was too. Hard to prove that case in court, seeing as how you weren’t in Clearwater. No authority to stop means unlawful stop. Could mean violation of civil rights. Can’t find enough speeders in the city? Buy a map jerk off.

Unregistered
    might wanna look up general orders on mutual aid agreement in pinellas county ya damn know it all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    might wanna look up general orders on mutual aid agreement in pinellas county ya damn know it all.
    How does that apply to traffic infractions Mister don’t know shit? Surprise answer, it doesn’t!!!

Unregistered
    How does that apply to traffic infractions Mister don’t know shit? Surprise answer, it doesn’t!!!
    it means that an officer can stop a vehicle for a traffic infraction outside of his jurisdiction. there are procedures for notifying the agency which has jurisdiction, but the infraction can be enforced because there is a mutual aid agreement between agencies in Pinellas County...Hillsborough County has the same agreement. Crimes also apply.

Do your research you millenial youtube lawyer d-bag. end of thread.

Unregistered
    it means that an officer can stop a vehicle for a traffic infraction outside of his jurisdiction. there are procedures for notifying the agency which has jurisdiction, but the infraction can be enforced because there is a mutual aid agreement between agencies in Pinellas County...Hillsborough County has the same agreement. Crimes also apply.

Do your research you millenial youtube lawyer d-bag. end of thread.
    I did moron. Under mutual aid you can take action for felonies and certain misdemeanors. But you have to call the agency with jurisdiction and offer it to them before making an arrest. You can follow up on criminal cases that originate in your city outside of your city without assistance. But you can’t hunt warrants out of your city that are not related to cases you worked. And you sure as shit can’t do traffic stops for infractions outside of your city. The agreement between Sheriffs, I believe is what you meant, is for very limited circumstances. But your dumb ass stopping someone on McMullen Booth Road a half mile north of Curlew Road, but saying you’re at Curlew Road, is a lie and unlawful. Are you that hard up for revenue? Are you that much of a traffic nazi? Or are you too stupid to know where your city ends? GPS don’t lie *****. And that record lives forever. Maybe you should do your research douche bag.

Unregistered
    Was it May 4th?

Unregistered

hey dbag

you can still cite someone out of your jurisdiction if the agency with jurisdiction is notified and is not going to cite.

Unregistered
    The guy is obviously a dbag that can't read, and is not an officer.

Officers can cite outside of their jurisdiction as in - they can pull over a vehicle outside of their jurisdiction and it could end up being a citation written by THAT officer. Certain agencies have different policies on the process, so refer to those.

There are often county wide "Wolf Packs" which officers from different agencies in the county will cite offenders out of their jurisdictions; in order for this to be done, a Mutual Aid Agreement has to be in place and active.

You are having an issue with a department policy, and you have been educated what looks like several times in this thread on what a Mutual Aid Agreement entails when it comes to your complaint.

Learn how to read, don't be a dbag to people, and just because you got a ticket, doesn't mean you need to troll everybody else. Get a freakin' life...

END. OF. THREAD.

Unregistered
    So your belief is that a Clearwater cop can write a ticket in Palm Harbor whenever they want? For a Wolf Pack I get it, that’s different. A DUI Check Point is different. But just a random traffic violation out of your city? Nope, can’t do it. I know what the mutual aid agreeent says, it doesn’t say that. I’m sorry that you people are too stupid to know what you can and can’t do, but you’re morons. Painfully stupid and wrong. End of thread, eat a ****, good luck with your bull shit.

Unregistered
    maybe if you don't drive like an idiot in palm harbor, you won't get a citation? just a thought.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast