Hendry only works in Hendry - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how everyone is low class compared to him. I don’t think anyone wants to be a scum bag politician which is a joke to the profession. If he is so great why is his agency considered one of the worst with the reputation that you guys are a corrupt agency. Ijs.... you’re command Are washed up never seen a day on the road wash outs that were fired from other agencies for investigations. Are you kidding me! Look at the groupies who became douche bags to secure their position. Birds of a feather flock together. Keep kissing his ass to keep your position.
    and you are the "professional" who others should lookup to, a professional scumbag more likely is you. Wtf are you to talk about Hendry "your agency", wtf are you scrotum bag? Groupies and douchebags? Making family reunion plans for summer?

Unregistered
    Funny how everyone is low class compared to him. I don’t think anyone wants to be a scum bag politician which is a joke to the profession. If he is so great why is his agency considered one of the worst with the reputation that you guys are a corrupt agency. Ijs.... you’re command Are washed up never seen a day on the road wash outs that were fired from other agencies for investigations. Are you kidding me! Look at the groupies who became douche bags to secure their position. Birds of a feather flock together. Keep kissing his ass to keep your position.
    Groupies? lol. You must be one of the washouts. You dont have the balls to cal anyone by name a groupie. You punk.
    Sit there all day and calling people who acheived more rank you could dream of. Try bettering yourself before talking down others. Even you can better yourself. Today's assitant manager trainee is tommorow assitant 3rd manager.

Unregistered
    Whidden is a joke and needs to just quit so our agency isn’t the laughing stock of all law enforcement agencies in the state of Florida. To show up at a hospital and try to pick a fight with a deputy who’s grieving a friend is the lowest of low! You sheriff whidden have made this agency the worst place in Florida to work. And I know people are going to say why don’t you just leave. I don’t leave because I’ve started a life here in this county just like other that work at the agency. And no one speaks out against this POS because we all have families and and him or the other POS’s would come after us and we would surely be fired. Sheriff so please do everyone at the agency a favor and just leave you scum!!

Unregistered
    I would never get on here but Sheriff Whidden crosses the line that night in Ft Myers. He challenged one of OUR deputies to go outside. Well Sheriff Whidden if the circumstances been different I would’ve gladly taken you up on the offer to go outside! And I promise I would’ve kicked you fat ass all over Lee county.

Unregistered
    It’s a shame he is going to show his stupid face at that funeral! You’re sheriff should do the right thing and tell him to not even attend. To call medical staff pill whores, well we forwarded this to these pill whores so when you come in for treatment! What an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    I would never get on here but Sheriff Whidden crosses the line that night in Ft Myers. He challenged one of OUR deputies to go outside. Well Sheriff Whidden if the circumstances been different I would’ve gladly taken you up on the offer to go outside! And I promise I would’ve kicked you fat ass all over Lee county.
    you would never get one here, but magically just now for your only visit ever you had to say something. how impressive
    you scumbags always think its the Sheriff dealing with you bottom feeders, its not and never is, you people are too fing stupid to accept WE support our Sheriff totally. This shit is so below him but it makes me sick to know scumbag cowards and pill head whores have the audacity to speak badly about one of the best Sherrifs this county has had in decades. Don;t let "circumstances" ever hold you back from stepping up you punk Steve would hand you your ass in fighting, ****ing or footrace. I'd laugh my ass off to see you grovel when he twists you up like a man pretzel and you cry like the coward you are. In person man to man your balls would be in your throat against him. Fight our Sheriff fight any one of us, not all his deputies are backstabbers. Before you take a shot at kicking anyones ass try kicking your habit of losing in life. You suck.

Unregistered
    It’s a shame he is going to show his stupid face at that funeral! You’re sheriff should do the right thing and tell him to not even attend. To call medical staff pill whores, well we forwarded this to these pill whores so when you come in for treatment! What an embarrassment.
    I wouldnt go to your third world clinic called a hospital for a botched abortion never mind any form of treatment. How dare you think the Sheriff lowers himself to deal with you.

Unregistered
    you would never get one here, but magically just now for your only visit ever you had to say something. how impressive
    you scumbags always think its the Sheriff dealing with you bottom feeders, its not and never is, you people are too fing stupid to accept WE support our Sheriff totally. This shit is so below him but it makes me sick to know scumbag cowards and pill head whores have the audacity to speak badly about one of the best Sherrifs this county has had in decades. Don;t let "circumstances" ever hold you back from stepping up you punk Steve would hand you your ass in fighting, ****ing or footrace. I'd laugh my ass off to see you grovel when he twists you up like a man pretzel and you cry like the coward you are. In person man to man your balls would be in your throat against him. Fight our Sheriff fight any one of us, not all his deputies are backstabbers. Before you take a shot at kicking anyones ass try kicking your habit of losing in life. You suck.
    This will be my last post about that shit bag you call a sheriff! But he is a scumbag that came to a hospital and start crap with a deputy and you support him? I guess that’s why your agency has the reputation it has. And by the way that short fat guy couldn’t whip a 3rd grade boy!

Unregistered

Go home *****

I wouldnt go to your third world clinic called a hospital for a botched abortion never mind any form of treatment. How dare you think the Sheriff lowers himself to deal with you.
    Everyone lowers themselves to deal with him you mean. He's a roach. From an entire roach infested county. Hendry, want to improve? Dump the politcal joke and find a serious candidate. With real creditials. Who might actually add to your agency instead of just leech. And stop pretending SHidden. You respond personally to these posts because as you recently demonstrated you cannot walk away from a perceived attack. No matter the circumstances. You basic *****. Should've stopped your shit talking and made that a reality right then and there. Coward. Now you're a joke in three counties as opposed to one.

Unregistered
    Everyone lowers themselves to deal with him you mean. He's a roach. From an entire roach infested county. Hendry, want to improve? Dump the politcal joke and find a serious candidate. With real creditials. Who might actually add to your agency instead of just leech. And stop pretending SHidden. You respond personally to these posts because as you recently demonstrated you cannot walk away from a perceived attack. No matter the circumstances. You basic *****. Should've stopped your shit talking and made that a reality right then and there. Coward. Now you're a joke in three counties as opposed to one.
    "real credentials", you mean like almost 20 years exepreince, DEA seizures, and a lot of other things along the way helping people. if he is so bad, how come THREE lanslides in a row. Steve would be coronated a king if the state constitution permitted. I know of at least 2 people that named their new children after him over the years. How many patents do you hold? The only tihng you hold is you cramping v-hole. Wa wa wa "your Sheriff this" "your Sheriff that". Ever think other men and officers get defensive around Steve is because they feel inferior and their pathetic egos can't take it. Your wife would dump your ass if she met him one on one and he wasn't a famly man already.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast