Hendry only works in Hendry - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    classic? more like irrelevant. Is "classic" the most hip cliche comeback again? True? Nothing. To the point? Go find a new job. Wonder why the community looks at you as jokes in county paid for cars? Your Sheriff has done more for the community than any other last 3 or 4 Sheriffs put together. You make the community sick reading your backstabbing to the Sheriff. What kind of people are you. Do the community a favor and resign. Only loyal people should wear a badge in the county we pay taxes and your salaries.
    Will do 101 or is it Super Dave?

Unregistered
    Please refrain from appearing outside of the county in situations that do not pertain to you or need your involvement. Real Law Enforcement agencies have this covered.

Just avoid embarrassment...
    "real" agencies have deputies and officers who are not to busy chasing snatch in hospitals but are backing up and watching each other backs on the road. really hard to look at yourself in the mirror but do it.

Unregistered
    Just ask the ones at Hendry Regional. Haha.

Unregistered
    Just ask the ones at Hendry Regional. Haha.
    thats some top shelf poontang in that place.

Unregistered
    Whidden is frigging HUGE! His ass must be 3 ft wide! Maybe he should be selling KIAs instead.

Eat a salad......

Unregistered
    Whidden is frigging HUGE! His ass must be 3 ft wide! Maybe he should be selling KIAs instead.

Eat a salad......
    "Whidden" is THE Sheriff. What punks you are. He was man enough to go after what he wanted and has got the department doing a good job. Three terms cant be wrong. Funny how all the "predictions" just faded away. He is more powerful and professional every year. He earns more money than you do loser.

Unregistered
    "Whidden" is THE Sheriff. What punks you are. He was man enough to go after what he wanted and has got the department doing a good job. Three terms cant be wrong. Funny how all the "predictions" just faded away. He is more powerful and professional every year. He earns more money than you do loser.
    Um no he does not. Unless he is being paid black money other than his official salary.

Otherwise he certainly does not make more than I. Guaranteed. But then again I don't work in Hicksville County either moron.

Never assume. Certainly you had to at least retain that?

Unregistered
    And not sure what predictions you refer to but I have made no predictions. Just observations of that fat ass and bald head.

Unregistered
    And his brother Billy still makes more money than he does! Chatted with him recently...

Unregistered
    Um no he does not. Unless he is being paid black money other than his official salary.

Otherwise he certainly does not make more than I. Guaranteed. But then again I don't work in Hicksville County either moron.

Never assume. Certainly you had to at least retain that?
    Yes you completely seem like someone who earns more than 100,000 a year. How much you drink since Friday weekend millionaire? High school reunion tycoon. Starbucks dealmaker. Lifelong loser scumbag. I would hold you down and force your mouth open with my anus and shit down your throat for crticizing or even trying to make yourself look as successful as The Sheriff. You go on and "guarantee" anything you want like anything you have to say is worth anything.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast