Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 9
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Why are we allowing these clowns wear their uniforms with tattoo covered arms or one arm fully covered in ink while the other is not? This looks horrible. Is it Halloween guys? Cmon!!! Stop ruining our image. Unfair to those of us who care about our dept. and image. Why are u trying so hard to look hard and gansta? You are an officer of the law, not a ganster wannabe so people fear you. No respect for those of you who violate DOs.

Unregistered
    Calling all sailors, seamen and pirates. Please cover all skulls, webs, action figures, tear drops, area codes and dragons!!! Respect the badge and uniform!!! #nobeardnoink.

Unregistered
    Our goal is to bring back this department to its greatest. Our image is extremely important and the men and women in uniform, are the forefront of this amazing organization. They are the boots on ground and our first line representation. If you are grandfathered in okay, but if your not, you must abide and cover up all thoughts or recent tattoos. It is your duty to abide and respect those of us who do care and respect departmental orders.

Unregistered
    Rookies stop it with the freeken tattoos on arms and neck. You are still a wanna be thug punk scared of your own shadow. You will not impress girls or men. It don't make u a bad azz or get others to fear u. You are still a wanna be and a softie.

Unregistered
    True we need to respect the uniform and all members. Stop exposing all this garbage on arms while in uniform girls and boys. Girls have respect for yourselfs and this elite organization. Dear city mayor our citizens deserve way better professionalism. If you can't allow our officers to grow their beards violating their constitutional rights and religious believes then you must mandate that all tattoos are covered while in uniform. It is your duty as well as the Chiefs duty to excersice what's right to its members.

Unregistered
    I'm gay and I'm drunk. Let me be and let me express my feelings. I'm entitled to freely grow my beard. You have tattoos fine and I wanna grow my gay beard without prejudice from anyone.

Unregistered
    We love this department and let it be free from members who which to tarnish its prestigious image. We shall respect rules that mandate for fresh tattoos to be covered at all times. I shave everyday to prevent a write up or being reprimanded by superiors. We shouldn't feel this way and fight for equality. Beards are natural and a natural body function. Tattoos are not and they are a permanent marking which is against departmental orders for new employees.

Unregistered
    We need change and stop favoritism. Where has the professionalism gone to? It clearly states that you will not acquire any visible tattoo after being hired. This rule is overlooked and those who grow a beard are subject to disciplinary action!! This is wrong!!

Unregistered
    Professionalism as mentioned before. We need to promote equality and healthy relationship between LEOs this organization and our citizens. Let's act accordingly and abide all orders.

Unregistered
    You got hired and signed a contract. Photos were taken of tattoos on body. You now take it upon yourselves to ink your entire body. Wrong!! Against dept. orders. You are being looked at. You know who you are. Unfair to those of us who have abide by rules during our journey here. You get here and want to do and act how ever you f$$$$$ want!!! Will not be allowed to. You are a softie wanna be mommys boy or girl that now has a badge and your poopy don't smell. Wrong again!! You will respect the citizens and this entire well established organization. Our reputation as a force and dept will always continue to shine. You immature gansta wannabe softie babies get with the program or hide behind s desk. You don't belong on patrol. Go hide your neck and play in some music band.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast