Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Unregistered
    This administration will never give you a beard. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will the Reyes fight for the changes needed to make this department great.
    You leaving the department will get it much closer to that goal.

Unregistered
    We shall continue to represent this department positively. We are known and spoken of world wide.
    Present your argument with references but we all know this is just a paja mental of yours.

Unregistered
    Enforce these rules and equality for all. All members are to be free from discrimination. If tattoos are accepted then facial hair must also be accepted. New members getting inked after employment violating all rules of employment and conduct. Staff is responsible for all rules to be followed ethically and equally and certain groups or genders to be free of targeted and selective discipline.

Unregistered
    What??????

Unregistered
    We need to continue portraying a professional image at all times. This is an elite organization with exposure to the media, nation and worldwide all of the time. Our uniformed officers represent our city and it’s officials. These tasteless thug wanna be I would have my lunch money taken away in high school officers, shall wear long sleeves and cover their fully crapped peewny arms immediately!!!!!

Unregistered
    We need to continue portraying a professional image at all times. This is an elite organization with exposure to the media, nation and worldwide all of the time. Our uniformed officers represent our city and it’s officials. These tasteless thug wanna be I would have my lunch money taken away in high school officers, shall wear long sleeves and cover their fully crapped peewny arms immediately!!!!!
    yea, I don't like the tattoos showing at all. Its your body, but in an industry where image is important it goes with protocol to keep it clean looking. same with your desk, same with your car, same with your face period.

Unregistered
    Let’s clean up image people! Rookies do not violate employment contract tattoo rule agreement.

Unregistered
    No one can make up their minds in this place one minute you have people covering their tattoos next you have them saying it’s ok. If tattoos are an issue why are all brand new recurits in the academy wearing sleeves to cover up tattoos. They are govern by the same rules the entire department is govern by. So why the double standards?

Unregistered
    City hall needs to look into this unfair work place matter before it hits the media. Certain individuals have been treated unfairly for tattoo violations which have resulted in lost of employment, while many superiors now walk around displaying outrageous and offensive ink markings without being disciplined.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast