Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 31
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Again the flop has failed under tommy boy and the rainbow gang another promise not kept.

Unregistered
    Yo jerk they just got in office 2 days ago. You want them to fail but your votes on the E board will show who doesn’t want change. Vote down an audit I dear you.

Unregistered
    The policy is racist. The sleeve tattoos only benefit whites but beard policy greatly affects African Americans. And who are they after the beards

Unregistered
    we demand fairness for all. many of us have caused trauma to our necks , throats, and face due to extended years of razor shaves. we shall be entitled to grow our beards in privacy without disclosure of possible skin disorder to a newly promoted male or female supervisor. it is none of their business to know what kind of skin fungus we suffer from. it is clearly a violation of hippa law. we shall be entitled to just inform a city personel member who would then issue the employee a medical card allowing each to grow a beard. i wonder what order would i be in violation of if i tattooed a beard instead of growing one. or perhaps it would be okay and allowed because we live in a tattoo world. lets cease discrimination among police officers!!!!

Unregistered
    Miami Beach has a flexible policy show me a study that shows beards has hindered policing. I don’t think you’ll ever find one.

Unregistered
    Why are tattoos okay and beards are not? This is not right nor justified. Academy recruits are forbidden to have both but once graduating they are only allowed tattoos!!! Why???? Ethically wrong!! We need to correct this immediately!!!!!!

Unregistered
    you are correct sailor. Meet me at vinnies and I will remove all that worthless crap from your body. You sailors have ruined your arms with tasteless dark colored ink designs. I would never pay even a dollar to have a stranger draw on my arms. You guys have a bag of coals for a brain.

Unregistered
    Why is the south end conducting uniform inspections and no fool with exposed arm and neck tattoos is being disciplined or warned. This is totally unfair and discriminatory against a well known brother who was harshly reprimanded for violating the tattoo directive,and which was subsequently fired for amounting issues. brother L.H. to return.

Unregistered
    people please dont use your overtime gains to provide more skin covering crap to your bodies. we shall maintain a professional image at all times.

Unregistered
    FOP working on abolishing tattoos in uniform

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast