Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 3
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Keep crying little *****. Times have changed, if your not happy go elsewhere butterfly woth your little id card.

Unregistered
    Much respect for Ulmer. Theres only a handful of officers in the city that can pull it off. Shes sexy AF and so tactical. Yum!

Unregistered
    Both look very unprofessional

Unregistered
    You can show off all of your offending unprofessional looking tattoos all u want but I want to freely grow my beard without any excuse or mandated doctors note which violates Hippa Law because now everyone knows that I have a skin condition !!!!!

Unregistered
    True I'm tired of seeing these fools w no biceps or triceps and coverage of idiotic tattoos

Unregistered

Hagan

Poor Hagan treated harsh for his tattoos and ordered to cover them everyday and eventually written up wrongfully and discriminated upon until being fired. Why just him and all these rookies, sgts, Lts walking around with uncovered arms. This is pure evil discrimination against a highly and well decorated officer. We must fight for everyone's right to sport a nice looking beard without risk of being written up and subsequently fired wrongfully. Poor Hagan is going through some harsh times over pure discriminatory reasons.

Unregistered

Offending?

Bro name the ones who have offending tattoos? Or is it because u cant grow your beard?

Unregistered
    I can't stand looking at these fools in uniform with all that crap on their arms. Guys who are fat with no arms or skinny w all that bs on their arms unprofessional and destroying our departments image bro. U wanna freely expose your tattoos in uniform go work at a bike shop or at Winn Dixie or publix. Wait I'm wrong. When was the first or last time u saw an employee there at the register all tatted up? Never!!!

Unregistered
    Yes I'm going to grow my stomach and my beard in uniform. You violate the tattoo DO and I will violate the facial hair DO. It's time this organization stops discriminating against certain people, genders or clicks.

Unregistered
    The day the residents of Miami start complaining about tattoos on officers changes will happen just ask those at the Broward Sheriff how it went for them after complains from the community.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast