Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 2
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    That is very true, she does but others don't

Unregistered
    Beards should not be allowed if you were able to shave during the academy you should do it now

Unregistered
    Why the Crying over beards and tattoos? If your hired and have the tat's, nothing the department can cry about. If after your hired and you go buck wild on tat's. Ya, I can see a issue. Beard no! Never for uniformed officers. If your working a special unit undercover or plain cloths sure. Unless your white.. Drop boy's are getting smart and will not deal with white's with beards, cause that how undercover white cops roll. Medical issues? Come on we all know doc's that would write just about anything. So it a roll of the dice, if you can get away with it. Females with tats?? I'm letting my age out here, isn't a turn on for me. To each their own. I'm not passing judgement, it's your life and body to do as you wish. Yet, I would like to see the one female with the arm tat's get promoted to staff or become the media spoke person The face of our department.

Unregistered
    Supervisors shall lead by example and cover their tattooed arms during roll call or pretend they don't see unshaven facial haired men and women.

Unregistered
    Unfair and discrimatory to members who have abide to DOs for years and now new officers violate departments tattoo hire contract rules and absolutely nothing is done. We want to grow our Muslim Hispanic Afro American beard and be treated equally by the department. It is our labor and constitutional right to be treated equally without bias.

Unregistered
    Facial hair is natural in comparison to the overt act to ink and brand your exposed body parts while in violation to policy. We ask for our chief to properly look into this matter and correct the DO related to this.

Unregistered
    Skulls vs beard who wins?

Unregistered

Female with tats!!

Stephanie Ulmer not only looks sharp in her uniform, but her tattoos are on point! I love the ****ing way she carries herself, i pray to god she trains me one day.

Unregistered
    bro u r untrainable, grasshopper keep on dreaming!

Unregistered
    Medical marijuana users carry a medical card at all times. Unshaven police officers must carry a doctors card with them at all times while in uniform, and now we want to see tattooed police officers carry a tattoo card with them at all times. What is fair must be fair for everyone in the department. It is time our voices are heard and we who abide by the rules and keep our arms, face, necks, wrists and hands clean and free from ghetto ink art, receive credit and allowance to break the rules too.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast