Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 20
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We are best!!!!

Unregistered
    All mandated to shave and cover tattoos in the academy. Afterwards allowed to uncover tattoos but shaving still mandated. See the issue and discrimatory bias and favoritism here!!! Negative!!! Tattooed arms will be covered and city hall will here about this crap. We wishing to grow our beards are no less symbolic or essential to the operation of this institution !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All mandated to shave and cover tattoos in the academy. Afterwards allowed to uncover tattoos but shaving still mandated. See the issue and discrimatory bias and favoritism here!!! Negative!!! Tattooed arms will be covered and city hall will here about this crap. We wishing to grow our beards are no less symbolic or essential to the operation of this institution !!!
    People with arm tattoos, have been employed here. Well before I started. It's never been a issue, until now dealing with all these new cry babies. Beards were only allowed in certain U.C unit's. When did we start a modeling school? I must of missed that at roll call. I knew our great new leader, the chief. Is a part time B movie actor wannabe and model. Are we all to be his image? I can't believe people are still crying over this. Beards? Why, what's the big deal with suddenly wanting one? Many here are to young to even have to shave everyday. No balls chief and city hall will bow down, cause they want pretty boy's in uniform. Instead of telling the criers, if you don't like there's the door. In all my years working here. I never heard anyone from the public make a negative comment or complaint, over those with tattoo's. It's all coming from within the department. Ok what about officers with the shaved heads?? KKK wannabe's too? Overweight ones?? Some are as tall and they are wide.. Another words way over weight. How about those that are so out of shape they can't run a block. Without sucking wind and may need EMS to respond.. Wouldn't it be better to b!tch about out of shape officers then. Cry over tattoo's???

Unregistered
    It is a major issue. If you strongly feel the need to allow visible tattoos to ruin our professional image, then you must accept our needs to grow our beards in uniform. No more favoritism for the few and forgett the others not part of your so called agenda. We must have and shall have our religious needs accepted. We will no longer have to sit in the background and allow those to display throat, neck, hands, finger, and arm tattoos while in uniform and BEARDS forbidden!!!! Our bargaining union and the city's responsibility to further look into this and accommodate our wishes and rights. This is a department free of discrimination, bias, hatered and favoritism to certain individuals. If it's implemented in the academy, it shall then be fully enforced thereafter.

Unregistered

Cool Colina the 5 foot 3 inch midget chief should allow beards

Our midget 5' 3" Chief Colina (wanna be B class movie star should allow beards .People with arm tattoos, have been employed here. Well before I started. It's never been a issue, until now dealing with all these new cry babies. Beards were only allowed in certain U.C unit's. When did we start a modeling school?

I must of missed that at roll call. I knew our great new leader, the chief. Is a part time B movie actor wannabe and model. Are we all to be his image? I can't believe people are still crying over this. Beards? Why, what's the big deal with suddenly wanting one? Many here are to young to even have to shave everyday.

No balls chief and city hall will bow down, cause they want pretty boy's in uniform. Instead of telling the criers, if you don't like there's the door. In all my years working here. I never heard anyone from the public make a negative comment or complaint, over those with tattoo's.

It's all coming from within the department. Ok what about officers with the shaved heads?? KKK wannabe's too? Overweight ones?? Some are as tall and they are wide.. Another words way over weight. How about those that are so out of shape they can't run a block. Without sucking wind and may need EMS to respond.. Wouldn't it be better to b!tch about out of shape officers then. Cry over tattoo's???

Unregistered
    In Cuba, officers wear long sleeves. They look sharp and professional. No visible tattoos what so ever!!!!

Unregistered
    Go to Cuba and patrol the malecon. Visit the bodeguita del medio and sip on a mojito. Ride around in a 50's Russian made unit and read Hemingway's novels.

Unregistered
    Papo in Cuba, el policia does not have enough billete for a tatuaje so deja ya la comiermeria.

Unregistered
    Cuba's swat "las abispas negras" those guys dont mess around! The most feared elite unit on the island. Those guys are trained in Russia and all of them can hold their breath under water for fifteen minutes.

Unregistered
    beards and tattoos rewording and changes in contract negotiations. all must attend meetings and have union fight for rights and fairness to all members.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast