Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 22
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Tattoos are mandated to be covered in the academy and faces are to be shaved. Once out of the academy, tattoos are openly allowed in violation of rules and beards are forbidden. Total discrimination against many of us and it must end immediately. This is a serious issue and immediate ratification is imminent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's okay to openly violate DOs with bizzare ridiculous tattoos not even under religious reasons, but clearly a violation and immediate reprimand to grow a shade or full beard or Manchu. I think it's unfair and straightforward discrimination. It's about time Us Men wishing to express our culture to be allowed to grow a beard without a doctors note. I'm tired of keeping quiet and seeing these nerds tat up after or during Probation. Females and males with tats on neck fingers hands and arms. This is BULL and I can't express my Latin or Afro American believes or religion!!! Dear Chief and Human resources take all this into account and allow us to express our ancestors culture and if not treat all the same and order all tatted arms to be covered at roll call and during incidents inside people's homes.
    Trying to blame the anglos for the this so called discrimination? Lmao..you must be loco..look at the department..it's all Latin and black including your chain of command... resource department as well..if there is discrimination in the department then it would be purposely not hiring any anglo males..fact check!!! Haven't hired one in about 15 years... That's funny !!! Nice try, trying blame the man for the continued departmental orders and standards..#fake discrimination news..QSK?

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. Airborne Hoorayyyyyy!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. Airborne Hoorayyyyyy!
    Hey Mighty Mouse, we though you have a job by now. Are you getting paid to troll Leoaffairs?

Unregistered
    We love this organization. Wear this uniform proudly and be professional and courteous at all times. We are the elite and upmost respect to those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for the badge. We all shall respect and abide our uniform policy. You are mandated to cover all ridiculous wanna be thug peewnee arm tattoos. It is offending to many of us to allow tattoos without repercussions, while those of us are discriminated and opposed to express our culture and religions while growing our beards or goatees. Beards and tattoos are both a form of expression and if so, both must and shall be accepted or banned. Thank you city hall and our federal and state courts.

Unregistered
    Really a rainbow on her neck? Who is this person?

Unregistered
    We shall respect all walks of life, religion, color, sexual preference, genders, and beliefs. We shall not discriminate one form of self expression and allow others. This organization and its leaders will not further allow this. City Hall and this department, look into this issue and do what is right for all members. Fairness to all is a must. We shall live and work in a place free of discrimination towards certain ways of self expression.

Unregistered
    Just say your Muslim and you. An grow
    Your beard

Unregistered
    We shall respect all walks of life, religion, color, sexual preference, genders, and beliefs. We shall not discriminate one form of self expression and allow others. This organization and its leaders will not further allow this. City Hall and this department, look into this issue and do what is right for all members. Fairness to all is a must. We shall live and work in a place free of discrimination towards certain ways of self expression.
    Well you can poke all kinds of holes in your post. Discrimination, is a given within MPD, has been that way for decades. Instead of promoting the best. Nope! Let's promote cause of race. Let's give all the special unit's to whom we are having sex with or F&F. What would get one person fired or lost of hours. Is overlooked on some. How can you talk about fairness, when we have forced stats? Just because Pimp daddy, is black we can't give him a pass, even on minor offences. Nope, do not pass go, go directly to jail. Tickets?? Yes, lets write a book a month. To people for the same offences, most cops do daily. The way I look at it. You are, your own man or woman. To appease your Sgt. you'll become a bot. Forget all about humanity, just round them up. Then except a break, when or if you get stopped by another agency. Of all the crap wrong within this sh!thole, let's fight over breads and tattoo's. Self expression?? You can't afford to really allow this to go to far. Racist, will argue it's my freedom and right to express my view about others. Homosexual's especially the so called flamers, will want to let the woman out of the man's body. (ok a little to far) but you get the point. We need solid department orders, for all to a hear to. Now, this is only my opinion and view. IF, a person was hired and the department knew about the tattoo's. How can you come later and say cover that sh!t up? Comparing breads to tattoo's is like comparing sh!t to pi$$. Sure some are distasteful. it is what it is.

Why stop at breads and tattoo's? Let's get all the sh!t that offends one but not others.

Unregistered
    Bra!! U write too much crap just like the crap ink on your peewnee arms!! Nothing make sense G!!!! Go back to ur tattoo parlor G!!!! We wanna grow beards bra! not bread!!!

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast