Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 32
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why are we ordering members to shave five o'clock shadow beards and others dispay rediculous offending tattoos without any progressive discipline? Chief Morales look into this matter which bothers many of us in this department. Do what is right for this organization and represent our chief positively. Your sworn secretary who is full of juice and tattoos is an embarrassment to our department and chiefs office. We need to lead by example.

Unregistered
    We shall continue to represent this department positively. We are known and spoken of world wide.

Unregistered
    When will the Reyes fight for the changes needed to make this department great.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will the Reyes fight for the changes needed to make this department great.
    When they get back from their next trip, and the super bowl party on you dollar is over

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When they get back from their next trip, and the super bowl party on you dollar is over
    Aww your not invited

Unregistered
    Long sleeve uniform shirts implemented at south district. All tattoos to be covered immediately. Everyone to adhere to dept orders and lieutenants will be enforcing such!

Unregistered
    Sailor when did this directive get sent out and if so how come I have not seen it regardless of the fact I will not be wearing a long sleeve until our command staff covers their own tattoos. This place makes no sense at all

Unregistered
    Well certain rules are enforced and others are not. Unfair to us and those who abide and then those who don’t and willfully get more tattoos after being hired and no consequences are met.

Unregistered
    If men shaving is to be enforced, how about a rule to make sure that some of these women shave their nasty legs. What's fare should be across the board.

Unregistered
    I got my Toto and Culo Tatted up for Colina Daly beat that biatches

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast