Captain Goldberg - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gilberto, you need to work on your English grammar!

Lol! That's all you got Russ? You guys are hilarious 😂

Unregistered

This would be believable except for the fact that princess Gilly posted the live feed twice only to get 10 likes. Lol... i think most are trying to figure out what language she is speaking. God i cant wait till 2020.
    I just checked Ira and you need to stop eating so much. You're getting too much weight and a Captain should be fit.

Unregistered

Cool Ask Michael Albetta!

That one has a GREAT REASON to give you WHY it was OK for Ira Golberg to INSULT the LGBTQ Community!

Mikey you need to work on your lies! You are such a bad liar!

Unregistered
    Nothing homophobic in Goldberg's comments. He was simply making a statement about how disgusting and unattractive GM is ... and was hoping nobody (gay or straight) ever had to sleep with that ugly mutt GM.

Unregistered
    Captain Crabs will be fired tomorrow, overheard someone in admin shooting off their mouth.

Unregistered

Lol!

Nothing homophobic in Goldberg's comments. He was simply making a statement about how disgusting and unattractive GM is ... and was hoping nobody (gay or straight) ever had to sleep with that ugly mutt GM.
    Ok Michael Albetta because you both are so hot!

Unregistered
    Yeah okay, we all are that stupid to by that excuse wink wink. Of course it was homophobic, why would anybody make that comment to someone protesting the Sheriff? I am sure there was plenty of other things you could have said if you didn’t agree with the protest. But the immature Capt. Went back on all he and his family know how to do is to insult people. That’s what Bully’s and unprofessional people do!!

Unregistered
    You will soon be out of a job

Unregistered

Lol!

Have anyone seen I.G.? Give him a hug. That "man" is so unhappy. He's paranoid. He sees Montalvo everywhere...

Unregistered

Wink Army (ha ha ha) of one whack-job

Yeah okay, we all are that stupid to by that excuse wink wink. Of course it was homophobic, why would anybody make that comment to someone protesting the Sheriff? I am sure there was plenty of other things you could have said if you didn’t agree with the protest. But the immature Capt. Went back on all he and his family know how to do is to insult people. That’s what Bully’s and unprofessional people do!!
    The "immature Capt." was responding to the whack-job ex-con signal 20 wannabe army of one delusional bully and unprofessional Googan Gilligan Gilberto Montalvo. In other words YOU Gilberto!

I actually don't even remember what the comment was but I'm almost sure it had nothing to do with gay people.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast