Captain Goldberg
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Captain Goldberg

So Ira, what is next. Last night you got mad at little girl and went off on a homo bashing tyraid. Doesn’t that violate your social media policy? Great behavior from a BSO Captain. To late to delete the stuff too, already screen shot.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Ira, what is next. Last night you got mad at little girl and went off on a homo bashing tyraid. Doesn’t that violate your social media policy? Great behavior from a BSO Captain. To late to delete the stuff too, already screen shot.
    That was terrible, IA should get it along with FDLE and Bob Norman.

Unregistered
    If the media doesn't have it yet, I am sure they will receive it. What kind of administration is this, did Israel approve of his Capt. Trolling Gilberto’s live feed. Is this Sheriff that afraid of a few protester’s? Really Goldberg, besides the homophobic slur you actually got into a few debates over B.S. stuff. Get a life you F’in loser.

Unregistered
    Damn saggy pants jailer

Unregistered
    Gilberto, you need to work on your English grammar!

Unregistered
    Gilberto, you need to work on your English grammar!
    Doesn't matter who wrote that Ira is dead ass wrong and should have known better as his kid just got fired for making a racist remark.

Unregistered
    If the media doesn't have it yet, I am sure they will receive it. What kind of administration is this, did Israel approve of his Capt. Trolling Gilberto’s live feed. Is this Sheriff that afraid of a few protester’s? Really Goldberg, besides the homophobic slur you actually got into a few debates over B.S. stuff. Get a life you F’in loser.
    This would be believable except for the fact that princess Gilly posted the live feed twice only to get 10 likes. Lol... i think most are trying to figure out what language she is speaking. God i cant wait till 2020.

Unregistered
    This would be believable except for the fact that princess Gilly posted the live feed twice only to get 10 likes. Lol... i think most are trying to figure out what language she is speaking. God i cant wait till 2020.
    But the funny thing is Capt, Crabs responded the most! So I would have to say Gilly is WINNING.

Unregistered
    We love you 😍 gilberto!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Going very low

South Florida Gay News, Bob Norman and WSVN already are working on this story. This man is in charge of the unit that it's supposed to protect the LGBTQ community and the Captain in charge is a bully just like his son. Very soon all these stories will come out. Very soon.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast