House of cards coming down - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Bashing Anonymously ???

Bashing Anonymously ??? Really???

If I had anything adverse to say about anyone, I certainly would not use an anonymous forum. I would attach my name to my statement toward the individual, or tell him/her face to face.

Walk into Frank Fernandez’s office, or better yet, make an appointment to see him, and tell him how you really feel about him. Don’t do it on an anonymous forum. The 14th Amendment guarantees a person the right to face his accusers and detractors. Do something patriotic for this Fourth of July, Tell him face to face how you feel about him and bring forth evidence against him that will support you argument. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ALWAYS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bashing Anonymously ??? Really???

If I had anything adverse to say about anyone, I certainly would not use an anonymous forum. I would attach my name to my statement toward the individual, or tell him/her face to face.

Walk into Frank Fernandez’s office, or better yet, make an appointment to see him, and tell him how you really feel about him. Don’t do it on an anonymous forum. The 14th Amendment guarantees a person the right to face his accusers and detractors. Do something patriotic for this Fourth of July, Tell him face to face how you feel about him and bring forth evidence against him that will support you argument. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ALWAYS!
    As to the Fourteenth Amendment, you are partially correct, but not quite. Here is the fact: "The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right…to be confronted with the witnesses against him." Generally, the right is to have a face-to-face confrontation with witnesses who are offering testimonial evidence against the accused in the form of cross-examination during a trial. The Fourteenth Amendment makes the right to confrontation applicable to the states and not just the federal government. The right only applies to criminal prosecutions, not civil cases or other proceedings."

Unregistered

That said...

That said... if someone has something adverse to say about someone, it should not be anonymous.

Unregistered
    You don’t want frank becoming your chief. He was terrible for the Hollywood police department. He does not back his guys and loves to burn guys every chance he gets unless you suck up to him and tell him he is the best around. If you do this your safe for a little while but eventually he will burn you to. This guy was the worst thing we could have asked for we actually had a huge party when he left I’m just sorry you guys got stuck with him and that Cathy she is another piece of shi@.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You don’t want frank becoming your chief. He was terrible for the Hollywood police department. He does not back his guys and loves to burn guys every chance he gets unless you suck up to him and tell him he is the best around. If you do this your safe for a little while but eventually he will burn you to. This guy was the worst thing we could have asked for we actually had a huge party when he left I’m just sorry you guys got stuck with him and that Cathy she is another piece of shi@.

And we don't want dyck hudak.

Unregistered
    Hudak will be gone soon.

Unregistered
    Hudak needs to get the fCk out of here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12