Good riddance - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good riddance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's no way to bring the needed change to HCSO if all those in favor of change, all those who hold the office accountable, look into another agency. No. We are staying!
    Good point! LEO Affairs has facilitated so much change since 2001. I like the way you think. I’m getting my list of demands ready as we speak.

Unregistered
    No I like to see you whine. I think it’s great you spend so much time focusing on something you hate.
    Good. You can think that. While I sit back and watch this agency destroy itself from within.

Unregistered
    Big changes. Rightt. Short as ever w no help in sight. He way over his head.

Unregistered
    With a detached and very political executive staff with its own self serving agenda, a command staff that has no balls to stand up for the troops nor the knowledge of what we even do anymore, and front line supervisors bullied into keeping their mouths closed when it comes to relaying back the needs of the front lines, its a miracle anything gets done. I sit back and watch the ship sink.

Unregistered
    Good. You can think that. While I sit back and watch this agency destroy itself from within.
    Like you had any other choice but to sit back and watch. Good physiological technique to convince yourself it was your choice.

Unregistered
    * psychological *

Unregistered
    Why do you KoolAid drinkers come to this site and get mad when you read these posts? Just dont access this site. Its that easy. Instead, go brown nose at work and put on little shows to get the attention of the brass or something. Here is a good one... Make a lot of DV, 180, and NVDL arrests. Go make your rounds in the admin office area. We all know that if you do that, it makes you a full blown good cop and investigator. In your world its all about stats anyway right? Right. Maybe create your own smoke and mirrors police forum so you guys can post stuff like, “We are the HCSO, and we are the best of the best!”. So, stay off this site and take the blue pill. This site is for us to vent and expose. Because no one listens or cares. We are the expendable pawns, so we chose the red pill. This is all we have. Quit you say? Oh its happening. New guys jumping ship and senior officers retiring from drop years early giving up multi thousands of dollars. The ones in the middle, that were hired here during a much better time, are stuck. Thats us. As moral and leadership slowly deteriorated over the years, by the time we realized we needed to quit, we already had bought houses and had kids and so on. We are stuck. Plus, we want the agency to be better. Keep in mind that employees dont quit jobs, they quit their managers. Also, while many many subdivisions and businesses are built and while crime increases due to so many people moving here with a MINIMAL increase in cops, the resentment just builds and builds. The county rakes in the tax money why we burn out. Trust me, the highlight of my entire life will be when I leave this lost cause of an agency if things dont improve. So, to review, dont read these posts if they make your feelings hurt about your beloved agency. In the end, the only reason you all stick up for the agency is because of the chance all these posts become the target of an investigation. Then you come off looking like a hero. AKA, a self serving suckass. Which is what you all are. Perfect brass material. Stay off this site.
    I'm guessing one reason you keep getting passed over has something to do with writing a comprehensible paragraph....just a guess though....

Unregistered
    I'm guessing one reason you keep getting passed over has something to do with writing a comprehensible paragraph....just a guess though....
    Just read these comments. So funny. You all bash the crap out of each other and some of you are probably FB friends, work side by side, go 40 together, hang out, etc...Meanwhile, y'all seriously trash each other. I mean, I get it. This is a great place to vent but reading the comments just cracks me up!

Unregistered
    Just read these comments. So funny. You all bash the crap out of each other and some of you are probably FB friends, work side by side, go 40 together, hang out, etc...Meanwhile, y'all seriously trash each other. I mean, I get it. This is a great place to vent but reading the comments just cracks me up!
    I can assure you this with 100% probability. 100% probability. I work side by side with no one due to not having had a zone partner for months at at time. I 40 with no one because we get no 40’s anymore. Even if we did, being so shorthanded and high call volume, setting up anything that has any sort of comrodery like going 40 together DOES NOT HAPPEN. Anyone here that tells us to quit is NO co worker of mine on the streets. And you.. and you, should know this if you were also on the streets. This job has slowly been stripped of all its pros. The people that come here and tell us to quit and shut our mouths are no friends of mine.

Unregistered
    Unless he or she is some rookie still guided by the fale hope that hard work will get them off this misery that is patrol. That or they are on the golden boy path. We know who those are. All them tend to defend the agency.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast