Good riddance - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good riddance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless he or she is some rookie still guided by the fale hope that hard work will get them off this misery that is patrol. That or they are on the golden boy path. We know who those are. All them tend to defend the agency.
    Good cry bro? There there......let it all out.

Unregistered
    Good cry bro? There there......let it all out.
    Here is one. Why dont you stay off this site biitch boy.

Unregistered
    Naaaaa. I enjoy this site. You seem fussy; after you get put down for your nap come back on and entertain me some more.

Unregistered
    Unless he or she is some rookie still guided by the fale hope that hard work will get them off this misery that is patrol. That or they are on the golden boy path. We know who those are. All them tend to defend the agency.
    I've been around for 12 years...I'm not climbing any ladders, no "golden boy' path. AND I wasn't defending the agency. Like I said, I totally get it. Venting here is a good thing. It was just an observation on how some of you trash our own with seriously silly insults. Although some of you "work alone" you still talk with others at this Agency, whether it's during PAA or other different functions...joking with each other, laughing with each other, yet some of you will still come on here and beat each other up like those anonymous "keyboard warriors" do on FB. Anyway, on a positive note, we can only hope with the new hiring requirements, the funnel gets filled fast in order to fill those empty spots, easing some pain out there.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like it, then quit.

Unregistered
    Get a life miserable ****s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234