SGT POLAN’s STEP DAUGHTER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SGT POLAN’s STEP DAUGHTER

Unregistered
    Is she off road patrol?

Unregistered
    Don't worry. History will repeat itself and shell be stinkin up a specialized unit soon. Thats how Lauderdale rolls.

Unregistered
    This command needs to go but give this girl a break. She’s a good kid and good worker. Leave her alone and focus on the real problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This command needs to go but give this girl a break. She’s a good kid and good worker. Leave her alone and focus on the real problem.
    I'm not sure I see your point, what is the real problem?? If this was true and who knows if it is, that would serious corruption.

Unregistered
    Would you get the same treatment

Unregistered
    Maybe she should try working for another department where she will not get babied!

Unregistered
    Maybe she should try working for another department where she will not get babied!
    Get a life loser she has nothing to do with this.. She is a good person and worker..

Unregistered
    Did it matter the last time you got written up? I am sure the administration said your a good guy and a hard worker. Your missing the point jackwagon.

Unregistered
    Did it matter the last time you got written up? I am sure the administration said your a good guy and a hard worker. Your missing the point jackwagon.
    OK Jackball what point are you trying to prove. She has nothing to do with this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast