He missed! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He missed!

Unregistered
    So, does the Mayor and chief feel really stupid right about now?? You know we can't have that.

Unregistered
    that would have missed from 15 yards away maybe the Dolphins should sign him

Unregistered
    Intent? I intended, to come to work every night and watch some video's on Netflix's. Cause I can't should I get a extra day added onto the back end of my account? How many of us have talked smack to a offender? Ones that run, hit their children, do stupid thing? So your argument is cause he had intent, he should be charged? How about this, you pull your weapon (gun, for you slow folks) tell little Timmy, move and I'll blow your damn head off. Now, little Timmy cause of your actions sh!t his pants. In a hurry to get onto the ground, he hurt something. ???? With your logit did I commit assault or because he was injured, upon the actions I've taken, did I commit battery? Yes, even Agg. battery. If you never talked smack to offenders, ones that get under your skin. Then I believe all you ever arrested are middle aged white folks for J-walking with a attitude or refusal to sigh a ticket. Even if a video shows no contact. The chief and the king (mayor) already ran their mouths. So, the only way back is to fight it, cause we can't have are great saviors of the department and city looking more like fools. Why is it, when ever one gets rank, they get all prissy, over actions of another for the SAME things they done, when they had to work for a living. You know answer calls, stop vehicles, ran after people. Now, we need accountability up and down the ranks. No one can argue with that. Yet, sh!t rolls downhill. Accountability is only for the ones that are outed for a screw up, generally a patrol officers or a officer working a special unit (rarely) Staff, have each other to cover for ones mistake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Intent? I intended, to come to work every night and watch some video's on Netflix's. Cause I can't should I get a extra day added onto the back end of my account? How many of us have talked smack to a offender? Ones that run, hit their children, do stupid thing? So your argument is cause he had intent, he should be charged? How about this, you pull your weapon (gun, for you slow folks) tell little Timmy, move and I'll blow your damn head off. Now, little Timmy cause of your actions sh!t his pants. In a hurry to get onto the ground, he hurt something. ???? With your logit did I commit assault or because he was injured, upon the actions I've taken, did I commit battery? Yes, even Agg. battery. If you never talked smack to offenders, ones that get under your skin. Then I believe all you ever arrested are middle aged white folks for J-walking with a attitude or refusal to sigh a ticket. Even if a video shows no contact. The chief and the king (mayor) already ran their mouths. So, the only way back is to fight it, cause we can't have are great saviors of the department and city looking more like fools. Why is it, when ever one gets rank, they get all prissy, over actions of another for the SAME things they done, when they had to work for a living. You know answer calls, stop vehicles, ran after people. Now, we need accountability up and down the ranks. No one can argue with that. Yet, sh!t rolls downhill. Accountability is only for the ones that are outed for a screw up, generally a patrol officers or a officer working a special unit (rarely) Staff, have each other to cover for ones mistake.
    What a waste of time for writing that Colons is a p.ssy and don’t do nothing at work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123