Dept of Sheep!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dept of Sheep!!

Unregistered

Night Shift Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like a true cabbage cop. You’re a joke to all the real cops in Florida. People see you and chuckle under their breath you ignorant wannabe. There aren’t any women trying to get with you losers, only the fatties and 4 kid having girls.
    Your career at AG much like your life has been a failure, you crashed your truck while drunk in the woods, your woman left you over a year ago and you still cry yourself to sleep over it, you complain non stop to anyone you come in contact with and no one has an ounce of respect for you. If you are leaving AG like you claim then good riddance, you will be a failure wherever you wind up.

Unregistered

The Real Slim Shady!

Your career at AG much like your life has been a failure, you crashed your truck while drunk in the woods, your woman left you over a year ago and you still cry yourself to sleep over it, you complain non stop to anyone you come in contact with and no one has an ounce of respect for you. If you are leaving AG like you claim then good riddance, you will be a failure wherever you wind up.

Well I promised myself I wouldn't do this but y'all had to take it a step further. I feel so sorry for you! Did mommy not hold you enough when you were children? Maybe she held you too much? I find it funny and sad that somehow this all revolves around me now. Get a life the only reason y'all are hiding behind a smoke screen is bc you're scared little *****es. Slide up and leave your name we'll settle this old school in fact I'll even meet you somewhere and we'll sort it out like grown men. Who cares about my ex? That guy did me a favor if I ever see him I'll thank him! LMAO 😂. Oh and that question was on my polygraph test about my wreck so if you want to see the truth just request the records. Wait...how many of y'all have passed a polygraph? Oh that's right none of you! Lol! Go back to your pathetic lives bunch of go nowhere do nothing asswipes. Dept of AG is actually going places but the ones getting left behind are easy to see in fact if you hate it here so bad why don't you leave your badge on the supervisors desk and go back to spanking your meat and playing video games! I'm leaving bc I want more out of my life than dealing with a bunch of backwoods dipshits. Why do you think I always call 10-49 for backup and not my own agency....hmmm so I'll leave you with that! Slide up ***** I dare you!

Unregistered
    yall funny over there this is a funny thread but we got a SGT here on 75 that acts like this every day in real life i just glad I dont gots to work on his shift.

Unregistered
    Well I promised myself I wouldn't do this but y'all had to take it a step further. I feel so sorry for you! Did mommy not hold you enough when you were children? Maybe she held you too much? I find it funny and sad that somehow this all revolves around me now. Get a life the only reason y'all are hiding behind a smoke screen is bc you're scared little *****es. Slide up and leave your name we'll settle this old school in fact I'll even meet you somewhere and we'll sort it out like grown men. Who cares about my ex? That guy did me a favor if I ever see him I'll thank him! LMAO 😂. Oh and that question was on my polygraph test about my wreck so if you want to see the truth just request the records. Wait...how many of y'all have passed a polygraph? Oh that's right none of you! Lol! Go back to your pathetic lives bunch of go nowhere do nothing asswipes. Dept of AG is actually going places but the ones getting left behind are easy to see in fact if you hate it here so bad why don't you leave your badge on the supervisors desk and go back to spanking your meat and playing video games! I'm leaving bc I want more out of my life than dealing with a bunch of backwoods dipshits. Why do you think I always call 10-49 for backup and not my own agency....hmmm so I'll leave you with that! Slide up ***** I dare you!
    The snowflake has been triggered, pretty scary that this psychopath is carrying around a badge and gun.

Unregistered

Please stand up??

The snowflake has been triggered, pretty scary that this psychopath is carrying around a badge and gun.
    Yeah and AG gave me the gun and badge so what's that say about you all???... Oh Lord did you just put your foot in your mouth... Dang that sucks! Get a life parasite!

Unregistered

Nassau County Sheriff’s Office

It would be a real shame if someone shared this with Nassau County S/O...

Unregistered

??

It would be a real shame if someone shared this with Nassau County S/O...
    Is that where he's really going?

Unregistered

Grow up!

You all need to grow up, the guy is leaving to better himself stop being haters. The only people being salty about it are the ones that are stuck. I would leave too if I had so many people creating a hostile work environment. No wonder people make fun of you all, you're like kids...

2 scared 4 x49
    Why be a real cop when you can make more money and have better insurance just writing tags down and waiving trucks thru? Have fun hero

Unregistered

??

Doesn’t Nassau make more then AG though? And why care about benefits if you don’t need them?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast