Dept of Sheep!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dept of Sheep!!

Unregistered

Dept of Sheep!!

Dept of Agriculture is very fitting seeing how it's really a Dept of really lazy incompetent sheep! Pretty sad that other agencies have to come rescue you guys from the side of the road when all you have is a very scared woman in a cargo van... If I was you I'd be embarrassed to work where you work. (But then if I was you then you'd be me and you would be totally awesome bc you wouldn't be a sheep) How do you even call yourselves police, cops, Law Enforcement Officer's? When is the last time any of you had to draw your weapons? (not including during training) stop being so pathetic, get out of your sheep coral and do something productive. Next time I come by the Hilliard station and see someone sleeping on the job I'm going to throw something at them! Wake up! You know who you are Mr suspenders!

Unregistered
    .............Galloway

Unregistered

Awesome like you?

If you was were so bad ass you would leave your name instead of sucking **** behind a thread. That guy is probably tired because your wife kept him up all night...Lol

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    .............Galloway
    LOL, Did Galloway really write that nonsense?

Unregistered
    LOL, Did Galloway really write that nonsense?
    You know he did what a pathetic POS

Unregistered

The real slim shady!

Idk who's dropping my name out there but if you weren't such a Pu$$y you'd leave your name! This is the first and only post I'll ever leave here this is John Galloway and as stated before this will be my only post to this site. STFU and quit using me as an escape goat. You're a bunch of F#@k heads this why I'm leaving the Agency cause of dumbshits like y'all! Bunch of freaking crybabies get a life and get off this site.

Shacky
    Idk who's dropping my name out there but if you weren't such a Pu$$y you'd leave your name! This is the first and only post I'll ever leave here this is John Galloway and as stated before this will be my only post to this site. STFU and quit using me as an escape goat. You're a bunch of F#@k heads this why I'm leaving the Agency cause of dumbshits like y'all! Bunch of freaking crybabies get a life and get off this site.
    I don’t know you, but the fact that you’re smart enough to leave this dumpster fire speaks volumes. Good luck to you. Ag Law is nothing but a bunch of do nothing wannabes playing on their phones and window shopping tags with a bunch of crooks for supervisors micromanaging and keeping morale the lowest in the state. Your departure is a blessing. I wish I could afford the insurance at my local 10-49

Unregistered
    Are you the one that got drunk and wrecked your truck in the woods?

Sheep hearder

Galloway

He is upset because other people have ran a train on his ex. She has even said that she found a bigger pecker than his in a can of vienna sausage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep hearder View Post
    He is upset because other people have ran a train on his ex. She has even said that she found a bigger pecker than his in a can of vienna sausage.
    Spoken like a true cabbage cop. You’re a joke to all the real cops in Florida. People see you and chuckle under their breath you ignorant wannabe. There aren’t any women trying to get with you losers, only the fatties and 4 kid having girls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast