Wheres the Blonde Bimbo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you knew anything about her, you probably wouldn't be posting this. This macha has had more IA's than career cops have in a couple years. Not to mention all the other bullshit we all know about. SKEET SKEET
    Whomever you are, you are exaggerating. She has been in a couple of A.I.'s and all were un-sustained. A simple bogus complaint from a 38 can turn into an I.A. but you wouldn't know that cuz your not a cop. Punk.

Unregistered
    Whomever you are, you are exaggerating. She has been in a couple of A.I.'s and all were un-sustained. A simple bogus complaint from a 38 can turn into an I.A. but you wouldn't know that cuz your not a cop. Punk.
    Active member of CRT ^

Cuckwater Response Team

Unregistered
    Damn. heard they made it official. you'll be missed Emily

Unregistered
    Did they really? Wow what a shame , Great cop and great heart, Sucks to know that could happen to any of us, We will truly miss you Em, not the same not having your happy energy around. Best of luck girl🙏🏼

Unregistered

Yay!

She’s baaaaaack! Congrats!

Unregistered
    She’s baaaaaack! Congrats!
    She got her job back?? Well good for her

Unregistered
    Congrats Emily!!!

Unregistered
    I, for one, will not underestimate her **** sucking abilities again. La machita esta is here to stay as long knees are able to bend.

Skeet. Skeet.

Unregistered
    👆🏻You sound upset cause you probably don’t get any play at home, maybe cause you are to busy writing on leo affairs and not minding your own business. Busca te una jeva q estás palmado O ponte a trabajar instead of being a keyboard warrior

Unregistered
    ����You sound upset cause you probably don’t get any play at home, maybe cause you are to busy writing on leo affairs and not minding your own business. Busca te una jeva q estás palmado O ponte a trabajar instead of being a keyboard warrior
    Agreed. The poster is a loser with no manners or respect for women.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast