Wheres the new chief? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Hot off the Press.. the Police Chief Applications

I have posted the narrowed set of Chief applicants.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nort...oncerns/files/

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Hope you are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stephanie, you may want to look at Rick Fitzgerald the unannounced Captain of the civilians. Yes I said it Captain. Just a little rediculous. He is one of the driving forces of issues at the NPPD and he is in control of records.
    My interactions with Rick when he was records supervisor were excellent. He was professional and responsive. My PRR woes began after he was promoted to Commander. Are you certain he has rank of Captain? He went from records Supervisor to Commander to Captain in just over 2 years? Is that possible? THought that was a sworn position?

I hope you are wrong about Rick but the issue I am having is the exact opposite of service provided by Rick. He is ultimately accountable and he is on the email exchanges so customer service ball is in his court.

I received a PD Roster this week. Rick is listed as a Civilian Commander.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 05-31-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Unregistered

Smile Thanks

Stephanie I would like to thank you for pushing so hard to get the information, knowing it was public record. I assume From the post you may be a citizen, not a LEO but we must hold the department's accountable for transparency. Although I did not make it to the finalist, I wish continue success in find g the right person to fill the position. After thirty year I was willing to give another 10 years to make an agency on the edge from being great ; to one that other department strive to be. I mentioned in my questionair that we need to allow our lower level troops to grow. And although mistakes will be made, we need the mistakes to help continued growth form the department. Basically get I. Front of the mistakes and learn from them. Mentor our newer officer to be the next leaders of the department, let them make decisions and learn from those decisions that turn out to be the wrong choice. This will build the future of your department. I wish you and your community blessing in the years to come , and make the North Port community a part of your growth. Once the office know that their well being is a priority the positive interaction will reach the coomunity and the North Port Community will continue to get stronger. Good luck and thank from whet you do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234