Wheres the new chief?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wheres the new chief?

What is happening with the new chief?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Funny you should ask.. i just sent an email to Josh asking him to provide an update where we are. I believ the application receipt window is closed. I hope we are also starting with the Asst Chief search as well.. i didnt ask. I suspect they will lt the new Chief hire his own 2nd man.

Unregistered
    Lets us know what you find out pls

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Funny you should ask.. i just sent an email to Josh asking him to provide an update where we are. I believ the application receipt window is closed. I hope we are also starting with the Asst Chief search as well.. i didnt ask. I suspect they will lt the new Chief hire his own 2nd man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    It would make more sense for the new chief to hire his own number 2. Usually works that way.

Unregistered
    This is a joke. They will hire a patsy or a short timer. CM will run this place into the ground. We missed our chance at a good chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a joke. They will hire a patsy or a short timer. CM will run this place into the ground. We missed our chance at a good chief.
    We missed our chance of a good Chief? Are you serious? You obviously have no clue. One of the candidates from the first search was fired if that says anything. Although we all know CM didnt put it for the job, hes actually doing a really good job. I know I speak for many of us here at the PD. We're just hoping and praying we get a good Chief.

Unregistered
    Same joker on all the other threads too. Get a hobby buddy.

Unregistered
    We missed our chance of a good Chief? Are you serious? You obviously have no clue. One of the candidates from the first search was fired if that says anything. Although we all know CM didnt put it for the job, hes actually doing a really good job. I know I speak for many of us here at the PD. We're just hoping and praying we get a good Chief.
    Yeah? Keep praying!!!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks for stopping by the thread to tell us how good the Interim Chief is doing Mrs. Morales. Now run along.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Chief process update from Josh

Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 2:41:44 PM
    To: Stephanie Gibson
    Subject: RE: Provide Update on Police Chief process
    Ms. Gibson,
    *** I spoke with the City Manager and here is what I took from the conversation: *
    1.*********** Confirmation that the applicant receiving period has ended.* Yes
    2.*********** How many applications did we receive? 87
    3.*********** How many were qualified for the initial requirements evaluation? That is still currently being evaluated.
    4.*********** Do we have a target date for narrowing the group down? After the evaluation process is done, roughly 20-24 applicants will be asked some additional questions. It will take a little time for those answers to come back. Mr. Lear suspects between 4- 6 candidates will be interviewed around mid-June if everything goes as planned. Nothing is set in stone.
    Josh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast