Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FU Willie.

Knock Knock
    Who’s There?
    Media.
    No Comment.

Get ready, Willie.
    Can you please tell me what Lopez did different because all he did was kiss Hurley and Manny ass to get to the position he had. Now he sucked Albertico's Co@k to get this position. they are all the same my friend it's not what you know anymore but who you blow. Willie has always been QRU in my eyes.

Unregistered
    Can you please tell me what Lopez did different because all he did was kiss Hurley and Manny ass to get to the position he had. Now he sucked Albertico's Co@k to get this position. they are all the same my friend it's not what you know anymore but who you blow. Willie has always been QRU in my eyes.
    So says the blind man. Who gives a damn what you think.

Unregistered
    Willie Boy...please submit your resignation or request for career redirection to the Chief, no later than the end of the pay period.

Unregistered
    Willie

There's no need for youth feel and look so down and out. Your break up with Muppet (for Mini) and being kicked to the gutter, which by the way, is where you belong, must have been traumatic and devastating.

Rest assured, you have some special attention coming too, so please, just wait your turn and know that you haven't been forgotten. Muppet has thrown you under the bus before and cheated on you, so this will probably be no different.

You waller with the pigs you're going to get dirty, but just remember, pigs like that. Oink Oink

Unregistered
    Willie

There's no need for youth feel and look so down and out. Your break up with Muppet (for Mini) and being kicked to the gutter, which by the way, is where you belong, must have been traumatic and devastating.

Rest assured, you have some special attention coming too, so please, just wait your turn and know that you haven't been forgotten. Muppet has thrown you under the bus before and cheated on you, so this will probably be no different.

You waller with the pigs you're going to get dirty, but just remember, pigs like that. Oink Oink
    😂 Willie getting kicked to the curb for Mini...LMFAO! Can you blame Muppet? At least Mini can formulate a sentence while Willie might struggle to pass FSA.

Unregistered
    Abidy abidy abidy that's all folks!

Unregistered
    Willie Willie Willie
    You’re a dunce and why, in God’s name, would ELO want you on his staff? You’re a joke.
    You bring absolutely nothing to the table but your snivling stupid face, illiteracy and untrustworthiness.
    You’re a Major by defacto Muppet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast