Where are the deputies going to come from? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the active staff-sworn and civilian- don't want to work for Shitwood, but bills have to be paid and families need taken care of.
    I hear Orange County is hiring. And at a lot higher rate. Oh wait, then you'd have to go to the road. Never mind.

Unregistered
    I hear Orange County is hiring. And at a lot higher rate. Oh wait, then you'd have to go to the road. Never mind.
    Sounds like you're looking. What's the matter, your ass kissing couldn't get you hired there? Guess that doesn't count as a job skill in every county.

Unregistered
    The News Journal has an article today about the problems different school districts are having in complying with the new law. Jacksonville is going to be doing "Security Assistants" and paying them 12 dollars an hour. And they have to receive around 130 hours of training. I would not want to deal with Chitwood for 12 dollars an hour. Count me out.
    http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...t-every-school

Unregistered
    Sounds like you're looking. What's the matter, your ass kissing couldn't get you hired there? Guess that doesn't count as a job skill in every county.
    No need for me to 1) Ass kiss or; 2) Look elsewhere. But nice try. You hate it that someone isn't as miserable as you. And I find that funny.

Unregistered
    No need for me to 1) Ass kiss or; 2) Look elsewhere. But nice try. You hate it that someone isn't as miserable as you. And I find that funny.
    Well Howdy Sheriff!!

Unregistered
    I am still waiting on my letter from Chitwood. I don't think he is going to send out any letters to the retired deputies. It would be too much of a slap in the face to him and his style of leadership.

Unregistered
    I am still waiting on my letter from Chitwood. I don't think he is going to send out any letters to the retired deputies. It would be too much of a slap in the face to him and his style of leadership.
    Or maybe you weren't worth much while you were here and he has no intentions of asking you. That would be my bet.

Unregistered
    Or maybe you weren't worth much while you were here and he has no intentions of asking you. That would be my bet.
    You got it. I went DQ on the range. Had a serious love triangle with Janelle, Susan and a mystery woman. Had veracity issues. Caused a major accident on I95. Lied about a speeding ticket. Could not appreciate issues involving Perf and Compstat. Disciplined unfairly. Promoted unfairly. Had to be saved by SWAT during a call. Brought a firearm into the Orlando Airport. You got me ID'd. But wait...why do I have a letter signed by the glorious leader thanking me for my wonderful service upon my retirement? Why did I get the standard plaque and everything else on my retirement?

Unregistered
    You got it. I went DQ on the range. Had a serious love triangle with Janelle, Susan and a mystery woman. Had veracity issues. Caused a major accident on I95. Lied about a speeding ticket. Could not appreciate issues involving Perf and Compstat. Disciplined unfairly. Promoted unfairly. Had to be saved by SWAT during a call. Brought a firearm into the Orlando Airport. You got me ID'd. But wait...why do I have a letter signed by the glorious leader thanking me for my wonderful service upon my retirement? Why did I get the standard plaque and everything else on my retirement?
    Because everyone gets that when they retire.

Unregistered
    Because everyone gets that when they retire.
    And nobody that is retired would come back to work for Chitwood. Letter or no letter. I would relish hearing the name of one person that is retired that would come back to work for him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast