Making MGPD great again

Unregistered

Making MGPD great again

Movement... Is it true they’re moving Captains around? Heard DH is coming upstairs. No more half days, tardy for the party bs. Walk upstairs after 9 or 10 PM and it’s a ghost town. I know some guys/girl that won’t cut it up there if she goes. Including Sergeants. Ja Ja ja ja.

Unregistered
    That would be awesome.. law and order is needed up there.

Unregistered
    Let the fun begin. All the slack was that goes on up there will definitely be changing. I’m happy to see this change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the fun begin. All the slack was that goes on up there will definitely be changing. I’m happy to see this change.
    Get ready DH is coming, and things will change.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to change. Keep dreaming.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to change. Keep dreaming.
    She’s been there for 5 minutes. Give her sometime. When she’s done cleaning that up I wonder where they’ll send her next. Notice she always get sent to correct the f ups. Special Ops you up next.

Unregistered
    She’s been there for 5 minutes. Give her sometime. When she’s done cleaning that up I wonder where they’ll send her next. Notice she always get sent to correct the f ups. Special Ops you up next.
    Stop padding yourself on the back Pratt. You are a political hack sent here to cover for your Godmother commissioner. You, along with your Uncle Tom assistant, care little about this community. You both live in Broward in posh houses and know very little about raising kids in the hood. Time for the mayor to bring in a true Chief not a puppet.

Unregistered
    Stop padding yourself on the back Pratt. You are a political hack sent here to cover for your Godmother commissioner. You, along with your Uncle Tom assistant, care little about this community. You both live in Broward in posh houses and know very little about raising kids in the hood. Time for the mayor to bring in a true Chief not a puppet.
    Political hack? Please define. Godmother? Wait, I thought you said the Commissioner was her Aunt. Uncle Tom? I thought you said he was a racist? Posh houses? Hardly. Raising kids in the hood? This is a working class class with hard working people residing in it. Puppet? She isn’t a puppet and definitely not his puppet, someone else has mastered that role.