Command staff ICT K9

Unregistered

Command staff ICT K9

What is going on over there I hear you have a deputy chief who goes postal on a sergeant may I add with witnesses and you kick out one of your top cops out of ICT because he resigns from FTO. and now you have a new officer coming in as a K9! I can see how the new change of structure has really benefited FIU with all the favors what a joke and lack of respect for the men and women in blue of this agency! I think you guys should do a vote of no confidence to your chief!

Unregistered
    top cops? lol, go home Guevara. No one likes you.

Unregistered
    (1) “Law enforcement officer” means any person who is elected, appointed, or employed full time by any municipality or the state or any political subdivision thereof; who is vested with authority to bear arms and make arrests; and whose primary [responsibility is the prevention and detection of crime or the enforcement of the penal, criminal, traffic, or highway laws of the state]....

May the first one to uphold these duties in their daily tour cast the first stone.

Machete!
    Top cop?! Hahaha.. por favor. Papo, ive been doing this fir 28 years and i have seen everything. You stupid man how you gona lose money?.. now you trying but keep that pussi low n tight, probably you'll get the car back. Hahahaha... papo horita te quitan la mujer tambien...

Unregistered
    Top cop Guevara, wow really? If he is the top cop at FIUPD, FIU is in trouble. He has always thought he is a bad ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top cop Guevara, wow really? If he is the top cop at FIUPD, FIU is in trouble. He has always thought he is a bad ass.
    150 lbs soaking wet of pure pendejo

Baba Yaga.

Tattooed Hobbit.

Lmao!!! and you guys actually had this Hobbit with tattoos shoe size 6 in your ICT team Lmao!!! my goodness . I was told he lost his take home car and no longer an FTO loosing $$$$ in the process Que Come Mierdaaaaa ...

El macho
    ese tipo esta acomplejado porque es un tarru con la pichi corta. Ya probamos que cuando el pichi corta se va trabajar la mujer se singa su baby daddy