Chief CaCa the Man, the Myth, the Let down

DistantMemory

Chief CaCa the Man, the Myth, the Let down

All I have to say.... So many young idiots were Bamboozled by a jackass!! These poor *******s still a circle the very small jurisdiction that is the 'Kingdom' of conundrums!! You f****** didn't listen to the real cops who left, instead you talked s*** about them, to only sit here to this day to talk s*** about the very guy who we warned you about!! Karma *****ES!!!

Unregistered
    You must have been one of the losers that struggled to get onto a department with a shitty background. They gave you an opportunity here in this agency and now you’re talking shit like you were some sort of bad ass cop. I have one simple question for you what defines a real cop? I bet you you’re just an Internet commando and a tough cop behind the keyboard you should stop by the station and talk to people in their face puzzy!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantMemory View Post
    All I have to say.... So many young idiots were Bamboozled by a jackass!! These poor *******s still a circle the very small jurisdiction that is the 'Kingdom' of conundrums!! You f****** didn't listen to the real cops who left, instead you talked s*** about them, to only sit here to this day to talk s*** about the very guy who we warned you about!! Karma *****ES!!!
    At least we now have an Anglo in the PBA that thinks this Ricky Ricardo is a refugee with stars. Rivera was in bed with this guy and that’s why they got away with so much crap.

Unregistered
    Keep talking your shit loser. Looks like he made good on his promises. What was it you warned us about again?

Glad I left !!!!!

Chief CaCa attending the ceremony at the beach Lol

How funny it was seeing this idiot attending the ceremony of a new appointed real Chief of Police at Miami Beach PD. He really thinks he is a real chief at a real police department LMAO !!! how crazy is that. I could not believe my eyes when I saw him there . Caca you’re Mickey Mouse you will never measure up to the level of Chief Clements or Director Juan Perez of MDPD those are real Chiefs of Police with real leadership skills that you will never have..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Glad I left !!!!! View Post
    How funny it was seeing this idiot attending the ceremony of a new appointed real Chief of Police at Miami Beach PD. He really thinks he is a real chief at a real police department LMAO !!! how crazy is that. I could not believe my eyes when I saw him there . Caca you’re Mickey Mouse you will never measure up to the level of Chief Clements or Director Juan Perez of MDPD those are real Chiefs of Police with real leadership skills that you will never have..
    Pleeeease stop with the Juan Perez comments! You sound obsessive! Juan is a horrible chief. Chiefs do not hang officers out to dry to the media before an investigation even begins once an officer has been involved in a shooting, or some sort of criminal action. Juan has done this on several occassions and now officers are reactive and not willing to risk their paycheck, or freedom, for this bozo. Polk County, Fl sheriff Judd is real leader. Look him up and you'll see what a true leader looks like.