Relax

Thread: Relax

Unregistered

Relax

Gee whiz, the rumor mill is in full swing from specialty division sergeants telling everyone he is fixing to be double promoted, to who is leaving at the same time the Chief does., whonis assigned to the new school program, etc. Change is inevitable and this living organism we work in will continue to roll right along. Stop liatening to all the “fake news” and just put your heads down and face the wind, people are working themselves into a frenzy over this crap. We will all know soon enough and moat don’t really have a say anyway. Stay Frosty!

Unregistered
    We all are hoping someone other than CC wins the election then your right we can all relax. This place is a mess and we need big changes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all are hoping someone other than CC wins the election then your right we can all relax. This place is a mess and we need big changes.
    CC has already won, you idiot. If you don’t like it, you might as well quit right now.

Unregistered
    Now, now, y’all don’t keep telling them to quit. The lazy *******s that hate this place and “just come for the check” won’t get hired for near the money they make here after any future employer looks at their work records and asks for recommendations.

Unregistered
    Lazy? No one on the front end like patrol or essential detectives - not the cushy detectives - can be lazy if they wanted to. We are short handed and slammed busy with calls and cases. Thats the typical HCSO bullshit talk. No matter how hard we work, its not good enough. If anyone speaks up, then they are lazy. I see laziness in the air conditioned admin offices that a bunch of sworn officers work in, yet are never on the streets. Its easy to talk big towards your own people. Yet... no balls when it comes time to stick up for us. Typical bullies towards the powerless employees, yet ***** up to the media, lawyers, and so on. No balls to tell other agencies to stick it when they dump stuff on us. Even that pencil pusher Nocco stood up for his SRO.

Unregistered
    Lol, I’m not one for kissing cry baby rookies asses but holy crap this “if you don’t like it, quit” attitude has to change. Whatever happened to looking out for troop welfare and troop morale, y’all got leadership messed up at HCSO, it’s leadership 101, a happy troop is a productive and effective troop. The answer can’t always be quit if you don’t like it, real leaders lead their troop to the point that the troops are motivated even if the mission is a difficult one. I hope y’all figure it out because if you keep treating the troops like crap and telling them to quit, You might really lose some good ones that would have been an asset to the agency had he been led properly.

Unregistered
    Lazy? No one on the front end like patrol or essential detectives - not the cushy detectives - can be lazy if they wanted to. We are short handed and slammed busy with calls and cases. Thats the typical HCSO bullshit talk. No matter how hard we work, its not good enough. If anyone speaks up, then they are lazy. I see laziness in the air conditioned admin offices that a bunch of sworn officers work in, yet are never on the streets. Its easy to talk big towards your own people. Yet... no balls when it comes time to stick up for us. Typical bullies towards the powerless employees, yet ***** up to the media, lawyers, and so on. No balls to tell other agencies to stick it when they dump stuff on us. Even that pencil pusher Nocco stood up for his SRO.
    Put your money where your mouth is and take a pay cut to work for Nocco, lazy idiot.

Unregistered
    I can safely say everyone on my shift is atleast content, understanding the manpower issue and such, but the supervisors we have are workers also, and out there getting it done. Rose comored glasses I guess

Unregistered
    Put your money where your mouth is and take a pay cut to work for Nocco, lazy idiot.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I invite anyone not on patrol to come ride along for a day so they can remember what it was like and see what it's become. You'll work harder than you have in a long time and you might just get a fresh appreciation for the bullshit that comes from both sides. I work for a living, I'm not going to quit, I'll ***** when I want to, and I'm going to keep cashing that sweet pay check.

Unregistered
    If its the sergeant im thinking of who is going to be double promoted, CC is just promoting another womanizer like the last two majors dismissed. Better look hard into his interactions in the office.