Do as I say not as I do

Unregistered

Do as I say not as I do

In the unlikely event that the ECSO staff attempts to cover up wrongdoing by a favored employee there are options. Depending on what the law violation is there is a check and balance most likely.

As an example let’s say an insurance fraud occurred. The incident was reported to the admin chief. In this particular example that chief likes the person responsible for the fraud and does not seek to have them charged with a criminal violation. He does not seek the state to assist with an arrest. In this example he becomes part of the problem and is complicit in hiding the fraud.

The violation is reported to the proper members to remedy the fraud. The admin chief is offended that someone would circumvent his wishes and seeks to identify the rogue employee responsible for reporting a fraudulent act because the person responsible for fraud is not on his hit list. The main effort becomes that of putting a person lawfully and legally acting to assist with correcting a wrong into place. The focus of the investigation into the fraud becomes identifying a person with the audacity to go against his wishes. The illegal act is secondary to not obeying wishes of a hypocritical admin chief.

Fortunately the state of Florida took this into consideration when constructing the statute relating to fraud. In fact the state considered this as a possible scenario and allowed for anonymity when reporting fraud. How poetic is it that the law works against those who routinely molest the rule of law to serve their personal agenda. Below is the contact information to make such a complaint in the unlikely event that the staff at the ECSO would be involved in such deplorable behavior.

tel:1 800 378 0445

As a bonus the statute also allows for a cash reward in some cases. Keep in mind that insurance fraud is estimated to cost those lawfully providing insurance through premium payments in excess of $61 billion a year. Do your part and help us all not be victims of the ones failing to respect our laws.

Unregistered
    This another example of all the other cases making their way through Court. The county steps up and settles a case that is no where near a similar one at the ECSO. Ego and failure to understand their place the ECSO admin waste money fighting just so they can fight. We all know they lose in the end but why allow the mistreatment. This is a case to watch start to finish. Play by play on how corruption is not leadership.

Eventually someone will take issue and stop the corpttrain from pulling into the station.