The animated adventures of bso! - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so I just got off an encrypted satalite phone call with the Cartoonist, he said that last video was the final episode and he was just putting together a blooper reel for the finale.

However after reading this post he has decided to make a second season and get really nasty.

He also said his country of origin does not extradite to Nazi Germany or Broward County so he is safe. He appreciates all the positive feedback and is glad he can bring smiles to peoples faces in such horrible times.

He also said he is sorry if anyone’s feeling were hurt, but maybe instead of being angry at him and all the people enjoying the videos people should look in the mirror and change their bad behavior.

I also informed him LEO Affairs makes lots of money from advertising and these videos are the hottest thing on this entire site. I will try to hook him up with the people running the site and maybe get him on the payroll.

His final words to the employees here were that he loves you guys and stay tuned for more adventures.
    love it !!

Unregistered
    IUPA f***ed us on getting any raises this year, but at least we got funny cartoons. Hooray!

Unregistered
    How did they screw you out of a raise? We will get a monimyof 3% at impasse which is 1% more that the guaranteed 2% in the contract. But when your name is Trudel and asked by the Sheriff to start rumors......

Unregistered
    IUPA f***ed us on getting any raises this year, but at least we got funny cartoons. Hooray!
    this PR strategy of planting the seed about raises in an attempt to erode morale ? It's not working out so well. It's old and tired, just like the current administration.

Unregistered
    How did they screw you out of a raise? We will get a monimyof 3% at impasse which is 1% more that the guaranteed 2% in the contract. But when your name is Trudel and asked by the Sheriff to start rumors......
    If we are going to get 3% at impasse anyways ..... then why didn't we just accept the 3% when they offered it last month or this week???? Just get us our damn raise now ..... and keep doing all the other stuff (billboards, etc). Some of us have alimony and kids and could use the money sooner rather than later.

Unregistered
    this PR strategy of planting the seed about raises in an attempt to erode morale ? It's not working out so well. It's old and tired, just like the current administration.
    Let's see how well you're doing, Jeff, when IUPA gets voted out next year. But keep telling yourself how great you're doing.

Unregistered
    Let's see how well you're doing, Jeff, when IUPA gets voted out next year. But keep telling yourself how great you're doing.
    Ok Ron.... keep telling yourself that... IUPA will be here LONG after you are gone

Unregistered
    I love how everyone assigns specific names to snarky response posts (Bob, Don H, Meghan, Gilberto, Jeff, Ron, Don M, Russ, Albetta, Greenberg, PR firm, Wally, Ira, Marciano, etc) when nobody actually has any idea who is really posting what. Cracks me up.

Unregistered
    I love how everyone assigns specific names to snarky response posts (Bob, Don H, Meghan, Gilberto, Jeff, Ron, Don M, Russ, Albetta, Greenberg, PR firm, Wally, Ira, Marciano, etc) when nobody actually has any idea who is really posting what. Cracks me up.
    Its YOU !!! I knew it ! You always say "SNARKY" at work !! KNEW it was YOUUUUUUUU

Unregistered
    Its YOU !!! I knew it ! You always say "SNARKY" at work !! KNEW it was YOUUUUUUUU
    Who is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast