The animated adventures of bso! - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard the creator is a Detective in PSB. Great work on duty!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the creator is a Detective in PSB. Great work on duty!
    Well during their 10 hour whoops I mean 4 hour work day, wink wink, what else do they have to do? They’re sure ain’t any law enforcement going on down there and hasn’t been for a long time.

Unregistered

SWAT Shutters

Unregistered
    Whomever you are.....thank you! These video clips are great!!!! However, watch your six, rumor has it the Sgt, oops sorry, I mean Col. wants your hide hung on his wall. Be safe brother / sister or alien being from another planet.

Unregistered
    Whomever you are.....thank you! These video clips are great!!!! However, watch your six, rumor has it the Sgt, oops sorry, I mean Col. wants your hide hung on his wall. Be safe brother / sister or alien being from another planet.
    Ha ha something tells me a retired guy collecting his pension does not care much what a soon to be unemployed Sergeant, I mean Colonel thinks.

Unregistered
    Ha ha something tells me a retired guy collecting his pension does not care much what a soon to be unemployed Sergeant, I mean Colonel thinks.
    Lets be honest, unemployed isn't the proper term when referring to THE colonel... more like retired with 2 fat pensions.

Unregisteredhalf

Half

Lets be honest, unemployed isn't the proper term when referring to THE colonel... more like retired with 2 fat pensions.
    But his ex wife gets half of the first one, and the second one won’t pay for an oil change. Let’s see how easy it is to go from 227,000, to 45,000 dollars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhalf View Post
    But his ex wife gets half of the first one, and the second one won’t pay for an oil change. Let’s see how easy it is to go from 227,000, to 45,000 dollars.
    obviously you don't know THE colonel very well. Ex gets zero from pension, sorry to disappoint you. As I said, 2 FAT pensions!

Unregistered

Exclamation Teenage Sting

Unregistered
    😂😂😂 good ole Santa

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast