Stambaugh on Restricted Duty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Stambaugh on Restricted Duty

Sheriff thinks that offering up one more every time he's in a corner will keep the heat off of him. Not gonna work.

#FixIt

Unregistered
    Another wannabee special forces scholar. Fat sack of shit.

Unregistered
    No, not Stambough....

Unregistered
    He did have fat fingers in the video...He is probably a real fatso.

Unregistered
    I truly don't know how he sleeps at night knowing that he could have at least ATTEMPTED to help. He has the courage to work 80 hours a week and make $150k, but he's only a glorified security guard at best. Trying to blame it on lack of training, when he certainly remembers taking it, is a cop out.

Unregistered
    He is a ****ing coward. Those were children. He needed to man up. **** policy. No One with of written him up. He is a coward. He needs to be terminated.

Unregistered
    Excuse my grammar. I know the grammar police are out there.

Unregistered
    They were kids. This is disgusting. We all know it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff thinks that offering up one more every time he's in a corner will keep the heat off of him. Not gonna work.

#FixIt

True statement!

The body camera could have pointed out the failure to act, immediately after incident! I mean, isn’t that what they are made for???

Do you really think this was Just revealed, the Sheriff knew this all along. He is just feeding the gods to try to save himself one lamb at a time...

Unregistered
    Their are U.S. military members that will sacrifice their lives by jumping on an explosive, so the unit moves on. They would give their lives. Incredible. These deputies failed those children. We know this. Don't blame Coral Springs Police, BSO Deputies, and any other agency that responded and did their job.
    Taxpayers should not fund their pensions. This is bull. You know it. It could of been your children.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast