+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this PR strategy of planting the seed about raises in an attempt to erode morale ? It's not working out so well. It's old and tired, just like the current administration.
    Let's see how well you're doing, Jeff, when IUPA gets voted out next year. But keep telling yourself how great you're doing.

Unregistered
    Let's see how well you're doing, Jeff, when IUPA gets voted out next year. But keep telling yourself how great you're doing.
    Ok Ron.... keep telling yourself that... IUPA will be here LONG after you are gone

Unregistered
    Gunzberger, your strategy is backfiring. You think that the Deputies want the 3% and you come here to stir the pot. Problem for you is that you tell to many people that you routinely post here so we know it’s you. Go back to ambulance chasing

Unregistered
    I love how everyone assigns specific names to snarky response posts (Bob, Don H, Meghan, Gilberto, Jeff, Ron, Don M, Russ, Albetta, Greenberg, PR firm, Wally, Ira, Marciano, etc) when nobody actually has any idea who is really posting what. Cracks me up.

Unregistered
    I love how everyone assigns specific names to snarky response posts (Bob, Don H, Meghan, Gilberto, Jeff, Ron, Don M, Russ, Albetta, Greenberg, PR firm, Wally, Ira, Marciano, etc) when nobody actually has any idea who is really posting what. Cracks me up.
    Its YOU !!! I knew it ! You always say "SNARKY" at work !! KNEW it was YOUUUUUUUU

Unregistered
    Lisa & Gunzy Hot on the Trail: https://youtu.be/tvVNSLnMomw
    Bet she laughed herself when no one was looking !!

Unregistered
    Its YOU !!! I knew it ! You always say "SNARKY" at work !! KNEW it was YOUUUUUUUU
    Who is it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Unregistered
    Lisa & Gunzy Hot on the Trail: https://youtu.be/tvVNSLnMomw
    Look how many views ! Priceless

Unregistered
    I heard the creator is a Detective in PSB. Great work on duty!

Unregistered
    I heard the creator is a Detective in PSB. Great work on duty!
    Well during their 10 hour whoops I mean 4 hour work day, wink wink, what else do they have to do? They’re sure ain’t any law enforcement going on down there and hasn’t been for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast