+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Exclamation The animated adventures of bso!

    No Horsing Around: https://youtu.be/nd7kDrW1Lj0
    Contract Negotiations: https://youtu.be/R-1X9okFKEo
    Jeff & Bob Face to Face 2.0: https://youtu.be/869wCUULWc0
    Disney Signal 3: https://youtu.be/6jEupyVIE24

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Tell me the Disney thing is for real?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So not only do our dues go to pay for a dumbBELL president, they also go to pay for videos made with cutting edge 1990s software. Money well spent!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Dont hate the player, hate the game.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So not only do our dues go to pay for a dumbBELL president, they also go to pay for videos made with cutting edge 1990s software. Money well spent!
    Oh... what about those comical political ads made against lamberti??? Priceless

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Amazing videos!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Keep up the videos....they are great!!! Sometimes when the truth hurts, a video can ease the pain, at least for the rest of us.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So not only do our dues go to pay for a dumbBELL president, they also go to pay for videos made with cutting edge 1990s software. Money well spent!
    Looks like the videos are being made using a free cellphone app called Plotagon. But nice try.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep up the videos....they are great!!! Sometimes when the truth hurts, a video can ease the pain, at least for the rest of us.
    I agree, morale is so bad right now and these videos are bringing smiles to the faces of many people.

  10. #10
    Unregisteredtheyare
    Guest

    Truth it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, morale is so bad right now and these videos are bringing smiles to the faces of many people.
    They’re bringing smiles to everyone’s face because they make fun of the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •