Ultimate FAKE Castor

Unregistered

Ultimate FAKE Castor

Am I the only one who sees Castor as just a fake ass piece of crap. I never saw her once in 25 years wear a dress. Never seen her with any look other than that of a butch lesbian. Now that she wants to be Mayor, she wears dresses and has this "new" look. I thought she was proud to be a lesbian? Why the change?

Because she was a conservative Republican until she decided it was better for her chances to be the mayor that she switch to the party that is anti cop.

I HAVE NOT CLUE HOW ANY POLICE OFFICER COULD SUPPORT HER!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Ignorant

You ignorant moron. Lesbians can’t wear dresses or be feminine?? Not all lesbians wear suits and bow ties. Who cares what Jane wears. You mad that her arms are more defined then yours?

Unregistered
    I do not care how she dresses or if she is a queer. I care that she was a crappy administrator and oblivious while Chief. My opinions and many other people who were on the 10th with her agree with me, just ask them.

Unregistered
    Lots of compelling arguments here that depicts the intelligence of modern law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Castor and bennett were the worst people I ever worked for. They were absolutely horrible in every way imaginable. Total incompetence in my opinion.

Unregistered
    You can see her moral compass when you saw how fast she bolted right before the DOJ report came out. She left Ward to pick up the pieces and to take the heat. She didn't leave for another job, she left so she did not get stained. Also, I can't wait to she has to answer why she took and kept money for a group the did not belong to her RISE UP TAMPA fraud orginization. When they asked for their money, she stated that they would only get it if theu joined her orginization. Isn't that theft and extortion? Anyone else would have beeen arrested. .

Unregistered
    My guess is skeletons are coming out of the closet and not in a gay way.

Unregistered
    Jane will forever go down as the worst chief in TPD history! She has no leadership skills. She can’t recognize what makes a great leader. She promoted people that benefited her and Bennett. She would make a terrible Mayor. She’d undo all of the great things that Buckhorn has done for this city. She nearly ruined this department with her poor leadership and poor selections for promotions.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately I can't vote no for her because I live in the county. But I can say unequivocally she was a poor leader in my opinion and was all about her image vs the morale of the rank and file.