A sad day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A sad day

Unregistered

A sad day

Today one year ago we were saddled with arguably the worst police chief of Miami Gardens history.
    Pray for us as the situation here gets worse by the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today one year ago we were saddled with arguably the worst police chief of Miami Gardens history.
    The worst? Really? How many times has she been arrested? How many employees has she had inappropriate relations with? How many times has she been on the news for some scandal? She IS NOT the worst by any means. She had actually done more in her first year than our last Chief. Did he make his first year? Nope he didn’t. She has been accused of all this cover up, racism, and Barbra Jordan scandal here on this site, but nothing is ever FACT it’s all rumor and made up. This is a woman who has inherited all types of drama and problems from failure of our previous Administrations failure to take action. There is no one working here that can say that she has targeted and treated unfairly. And for the love of GOD stop blaming her for the worst contract in history. We didn’t fight enough for ourselves. No one is leaving BECAUSE of her. She has a family and ton of coworkers who respect and support her. Stop slandering her good name because you are a miserable person. I think she is doing good. Keep it up Chief... (you could get rid of some dead weight around here thou, you know the ones that are collecting pensions elsewhere, doing nothing but holding spots that can go to others that actually care about this City) just saying....

Unregistered
    The worst? Really? How many times has she been arrested? How many employees has she had inappropriate relations with? How many times has she been on the news for some scandal? She IS NOT the worst by any means. She had actually done more in her first year than our last Chief. Did he make his first year? Nope he didn’t. She has been accused of all this cover up, racism, and Barbra Jordan scandal here on this site, but nothing is ever FACT it’s all rumor and made up. This is a woman who has inherited all types of drama and problems from failure of our previous Administrations failure to take action. There is no one working here that can say that she has targeted and treated unfairly. And for the love of GOD stop blaming her for the worst contract in history. We didn’t fight enough for ourselves. No one is leaving BECAUSE of her. She has a family and ton of coworkers who respect and support her. Stop slandering her good name because you are a miserable person. I think she is doing good. Keep it up Chief... (you could get rid of some dead weight around here thou, you know the ones that are collecting pensions elsewhere, doing nothing but holding spots that can go to others that actually care about this City) just saying....

What has she done? I'll wait......

Unregistered
    You must be one of the a$$ kissers. You know the ones who have no idea how to do their job so they fake it and kiss a$$ to get by. Unlike the ones who have put in their time and actually know how to do their jobs. Keep collecting those pensions!

Unregistered
    What has she done? I'll wait..............

Unregistered
    Are you freaking serious?!?! If it weren't for her we wouldn't even have an active department Facebook page or Instagram account! LoL

Unregistered
    You must be one of the a$$ kissers. You know the ones who have no idea how to do their job so they fake it and kiss a$$ to get by. Unlike the ones who have put in their time and actually know how to do their jobs. Keep collecting those pensions!
    Nope. Not an ass kisser. I actually don’t have to kiss anyone’s ass because I know how to do my job. YOU must be on the road with no chance for advancement due to your lack of abilities. Don’t be mad at the Chief for her success. Don’t be mad at me because I don’t support your hate towards a woman who is trying to get this department together from the inside out. Our policies need to be corrected. Our Command Staff needs to be revamped. We have had the same major and Captains for years. (Some go up and down in rank. Lmao) we need a fresh presspective. I hope she promotes from within we do not need anymore folks from the City of Miami. Nothing good has come from the City. Nothing. Aye Dios Mio... Someone give them a tic tac and some deodorant. Yikes. Hygiene must be optional there.

Unregistered
    Are you freaking serious?!?! If it weren't for her we wouldn't even have an active department Facebook page or Instagram account! LoL
    Every other department in the Country has Facebook and Twitter, because she is brought that back she is wrong? Really? Find something to do... I think there are calls holding. Take a signal. Moron.

Unregistered

Take a call, really

Every other department in the Country has Facebook and Twitter, because she is brought that back she is wrong? Really? Find something to do... I think there are calls holding. Take a signal. Moron.
    Take a signal, really. I can't I'm learning how to play golf or today I have to ride my bike in Miami Beach. No wait today I'm taking some pictures with the Chief and G3.

Unregistered
    LoL take your nose out the admins a$$. Yes I'm aware that most departments have social media accounts but is that really where the focus needs to be? The road is short already but let's just go ahead and take a few more bodies away from there. Also let's not address issues here in the agency so we can interrupt people while they're working out. You take a signal and stop drinking so much kool-aid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast