Something Creepy and slimy about PBA heads.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Something Creepy and slimy about PBA heads.

We love our local reps and are grateful for
    Them but the Miami group just seem a whole
    Lot different from the previous ones. Pablo was so accommodating and easy to get a hold of and talk to. Braverman and Fuste all great guys. Andrew was okay when he had some drinks in him but I don’t know, there’s a feeling a get about the new group. They seem creepy and sleazy.
    And, when Mr Rivera came down he brought this larger than life respect with him. That persona seems vanished and maybe I haven’t given them enough time to prove themselves but its a feeling I can’t get rid of.
    As far as our reps, they work hard and have our best interest at hand. During the hurricane they were our lifeline and insured we got supplies from the mainland and the members appreciate them.
    Hope I’m wrong and we continue to get good service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lot different from the previous ones. Pablo was so accommodating and easy to get a hold of and talk to. Braverman and Fuste all great guys. Andrew was okay when he had some drinks in him but I don’t know, there’s a feeling a get about the new group. They seem creepy and sleazy.
    And, when Mr Rivera came down he brought this larger than life respect with him. That persona seems vanished and maybe I haven’t given them enough time to prove themselves but its a feeling I can’t get rid of.
    As far as our reps, they work hard and have our best interest at hand. During the hurricane they were our lifeline and insured we got supplies from the mainland and the members appreciate them.
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
    I hear you loud and clear. I have tried calling and cannot get a return call. Issue resolved thank god but service just ain’t the same. Was at training with guys from MDPD IA and they say guys d@&ks are hanging in the wind with these new guys. No one speaks up for the troops anymore.
    It scares me
    More is that us being so far away it’s easy to forget us. The old crew use to give us top service and would hop on a plane ASAP if we needed them. Now, a return call seems
    Troublesome for them. Keeping my fingers crossed

Unregistered
    I hear you loud and clear. I have tried calling and cannot get a return call. Issue resolved thank god but service just ain’t the same. Was at training with guys from MDPD IA and they say guys d@&ks are hanging in the wind with these new guys. No one speaks up for the troops anymore.
    It scares me
    More is that us being so far away it’s easy to forget us. The old crew use to give us top service and would hop on a plane ASAP if we needed them. Now, a return call seems
    Troublesome for them. Keeping my fingers crossed
    Tried again. Seems no one is in the office anymore. I do miss Rivera. He was always responsive. Changing of the times I guess

Unregistered

Happy With The PBA? If Not...IUPA is Your Alternative!

Folks IUPA would like to make you aware that you have options when it comes to Union Representation. We recently negotiated for Volusia County Deputies the largest pay raise in their history of 21% over the next 3 years! We then negotiated for Saint Lucie County a 12% raise months later. We don't just make promises we deliver! In the past 18 months, IUPA has grown from 21 officers in the Volusia County area to almost 700 in total today! Our largest department down south is the Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Union, IUPA Local 6020. The BSO Union has experienced explosive growth due to the high quality of representation provided by IUPA! In addition, IUPA has resolved issues for the BSO Deputies that the PBA refused to address for years. We aggressively represent our members. We negotiate with attorneys at the table and at impact bargaining...we do not send reps or senior officers to negotiate contracts. That's an attorneys job!

If you have any questions or want more information on how to switch Unions, please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Folks IUPA would like to make you aware that you have options when it comes to Union Representation. We recently negotiated for Volusia County Deputies the largest pay raise in their history of 21% over the next 3 years! We then negotiated for Saint Lucie County a 12% raise months later. We don't just make promises we deliver! In the past 18 months, IUPA has grown from 21 officers in the Volusia County area to almost 700 in total today! Our largest department down south is the Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Union, IUPA Local 6020. The BSO Union has experienced explosive growth due to the high quality of representation provided by IUPA! In addition, IUPA has resolved issues for the BSO Deputies that the PBA refused to address for years. We aggressively represent our members. We negotiate with attorneys at the table and at impact bargaining...we do not send reps or senior officers to negotiate contracts. That's an attorneys job!

If you have any questions or want more information on how to switch Unions, please contact Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

I was happy with the PBA especially when Rivera and his volunteers came to assist during the hurricane. He made several trips with supplies to us. But this new guy Stahl I’ve never heard of. Stahl never once came to help us and now after hearing him speak I can’t even follow his comparisons. I have no idea what he says. He butchers the English language and that’s what I want to represent us? No way Jose.

Unregistered
    I was happy with the PBA especially when Rivera and his volunteers came to assist during the hurricane. He made several trips with supplies to us. But this new guy Stahl I’ve never heard of. Stahl never once came to help us and now after hearing him speak I can’t even follow his comparisons. I have no idea what he says. He butchers the English language and that’s what I want to represent us? No way Jose.
    New PBA president Steadman Stahl came down with a posse to our gala this weekend. I guess he was trying to impress us with his large crowd but they didn’t stay long showing us that its all for show. They weren’t here to support us or spend time with us. It was a cameo appearance then went bar hopping. I’m not opposed to bar hopping but we had an open bar and fellowship would have been nice. Instead they came just to take a few pictures and say they were here but hauled Azz as fast as they could.
    That’s one shady group.the one guy couldn’t open his eyes he was so high.

Unregistered

Question

Is that a rug on Stedman head? We were debating and no one had the balls to ask if it was a rug. Looks horrible.

Unregistered
    New PBA president Steadman Stahl came down with a posse to our gala this weekend. I guess he was trying to impress us with his large crowd but they didn’t stay long showing us that its all for show. They weren’t here to support us or spend time with us. It was a cameo appearance then went bar hopping. I’m not opposed to bar hopping but we had an open bar and fellowship would have been nice. Instead they came just to take a few pictures and say they were here but hauled Azz as fast as they could.
    That’s one shady group.the one guy couldn’t open his eyes he was so high.
    It is so funny how you like spreading false rumors about these guys. It wouldn't phase me if you are one of the high ranking administrators from either keys department that is about to have a field day with ya. Keep ya negativity and misinformation someplace else. We are getting the respect and raise that is much needed. See ya at Arbitration buddy.

Unregistered
    Happy With The PBA? If Not...IUPA is Your Alternative!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast