Time for an administrator to go - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ask the person involved! Contact the Pasco sgt who has this “flipping out” on tape.Basically this Admin was demanding a robbery report be taken and this Pcso supervisor was not intimidated by Captain Batt Leo.

Unregistered
    Im sure they will offer the battered detective something to keep his mouth shut and the whole incident will go away. A couple months will go by and the agressor will pick a new victim. The chief has been warned about this problem several times over the years and has failed to take action. From off duty conduct with other law enforcement agencies, abuse of power at the school and the treatment of his subordinates. At what point is action taken? We have two LTs who can run the PD on thier own, why do we even need his position?

Unregistered
    The Chief, Captain and two Lt's are way over their heads. All are not qualified to run a department, much less hold the positions they are in. Spina screwed up when he passed up QUALIFIED applicants for the Chief's position. This department will always be a stepping stone for officers to move on to bigger and better things. Four or Five current ones are bailing by years end. This place has gotten worse since DS has left.

Unregistered
    So the allegation is that the Cpt (former football coach) grabbed, battered, pushed a law enforcement officer who was on duty and exercising law enforcement duties? Reading between the lines here, he committed this felony on a Detective?

If this actually happened, why hasn't anyone contacted the union and/or FDLE and to conducted an investigation. THere is nothing difficult here.

Worse yet, file a complaint with the city manager in writing. If he fails to take action or he retaliates....that would be awesome!

You guys ALLOW this abuse and environment.

Man up for once and take a stand. or Shut up

Unregistered
    Yes if the Det was a union member contact Jim Diamond, but the last two chiefs have asked prospective officers if they where interested in the union. Yes answer no job, no you get to work at ZPD. This is against federal laws but Zpd gets away with it.So hopefully this case gets out to the public so heads can roll!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask the person involved! Contact the Pasco sgt who has this “flipping out” on tape.Basically this Admin was demanding a robbery report be taken and this Pcso supervisor was not intimidated by Captain Batt Leo.
    IF someone will give me the date, time and location of this event, I will gladly request a copy of the video (public record) and share it with the world. The Sheriff will be required by law to allow a copy to be public.

I will help you if you help me.

Unregistered
    Pcso 2015-482084. Pba also has a copy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pcso 2015-482084. Pba also has a copy
    If the PBA has a copy why have they not released it to the public and/or the press?

Unregistered
    I don’t know, ask him. Maybe waiting for the right moment.😜

Unregistered
    Where is the video?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast