Conditions here are Unacceptable - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Who's the top three? Thought there was only the top two.

Unregistered
    Obviously you dont work here, as you would have known what thwy were speaking of at the time that post was written. Crawl away

Unregistered
    The only hope we have so far is our new chief. She is the only genuine one in the command. Making this agency better starts with very small changes starting at the bottom. Changes that the front line staff have been begging for. Look at her decision to simplify the warrant report. Small administrative steps add up and bury us and make us go home late to our families. Not one single rain drop is responsible for a flood. Small common sense changes like this will save moral and make 30 years of this bearable. While certain commanders were playing politic on the news, she was coming to us live at 3am from just about every horrible crime scene in this county. I think it kept her humble. I see that as our only hope to save what little moral is left on the front lines. This thread does not apply to the ones on the gravy train. We all know who. Ten year lieutenants and PC mafia connected females that made cpl after 8 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only hope we have so far is our new chief. She is the only genuine one in the command. Making this agency better starts with very small changes starting at the bottom. Changes that the front line staff have been begging for. Look at her decision to simplify the warrant report. Small administrative steps add up and bury us and make us go home late to our families. Not one single rain drop is responsible for a flood. Small common sense changes like this will save moral and make 30 years of this bearable. While certain commanders were playing politic on the news, she was coming to us live at 3am from just about every horrible crime scene in this county. I think it kept her humble. I see that as our only hope to save what little moral is left on the front lines. This thread does not apply to the ones on the gravy train. We all know who. Ten year lieutenants and PC mafia connected females that made cpl after 8 years.
    The eight year PCM corporal had two very large qualifications worthy of promotion. The same two large qualifications that got her hired in the first place.

Unregistered
    Wow... what a bunch of miserable ****s. If it’s that bad go to TPD, it’s great there. Ask Gary Pruitt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123