Can we now stop the scammers and bring them back.

Unregistered

Can we now stop the scammers and bring them back.

All this stuff occurring around us concerning schools but yet we still have a few hiding out all over the county. Bring them back and put them in Schools like the rest of us. That’s why we are called school board police. Not money laundering etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All this stuff occurring around us concerning schools but yet we still have a few hiding out all over the county. Bring them back and put them in Schools like the rest of us. That’s why we are called school board police. Not money laundering etc.
    Agree. In a school.On campus. No leaving for lunch. Limited o/t.

Unregistered
    Still a few scammers out there. I thought things would change. Bring them all back. We are in the business of schools.

Unregistered
    Biggest scammer of them all is Muppet. He’s a heap of rubbish and should not be employed here.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, JT and the Indio are no longer the top scammers? I thought nobody could beat those two. I left in 07 but I guess things have changed a bit.

Unregistered
    A Guatemalan Pig, who needs to cut and clean his nails, brush his teeth, style his mop and iron his cheap Krol’s outfits. He’s a disgusting, disgraceful, backstabbing piece of 💩.

A Homestead hillbilly redneck, who is a career scammer and a Muppet and Willie bootlicker and brow-noser piece of 💩.

Unregistered
    Let’s get back to the issue. Bring back those who are detached. We are in the business of schools. We still have a few scammers while the rest of us are at schools. Zero reason for being detached.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s get back to the issue. Bring back those who are detached. We are in the business of schools. We still have a few scammers while the rest of us are at schools. Zero reason for being detached.
    Very well stated, especially if we are trying to have coverage at as many schools possible. No reason to detach and every reason to assign to a school.