Chitwood = Scott Israel (Part Two)

Unregistered

Chitwood = Scott Israel (Part Two)

I wonder if our Union could do something like this...please Brodie.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...425-story.html

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if our Union could do something like this...please Brodie.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...425-story.html
    He’s about to get his constitutional powers back. The public loves him. No, dumb ass, you can’t.

Unregistered
    That would be one of the worst things for the citizens of Volusia and the VCSO for this clown to become a constitutional officer. For somebody that loves the concept of sanctuary cities and illegal immigration, has issues with telling the truth, and is completely clueless as to what leadership traits and principles are....vote no on Amendment 13 in November. Sorry Chitty...you need to lose.

Unregistered
    He’s about to get his constitutional powers back. The public loves him. No, dumb ass, you can’t.
    The public doesn't know what he's about. A no confidence vote by the Union just might bring this to the public's attention. I made the decision to leave the VCSO after over 15 years, Shitwood is a power hungry monster and needs to go back to Philly on his bike and take his ass kissers with him.

Unregistered
    The public doesn't know what he's about. A no confidence vote by the Union just might bring this to the public's attention. I made the decision to leave the VCSO after over 15 years, Shitwood is a power hungry monster and needs to go back to Philly on his bike and take his ass kissers with him.
    You are 100 percent on the money. The union was super good in getting the pay raise (via the billboards that Chitty called a juvenile prank). The union could start a new media campaign to let the public know this idiot's true colors. A lot of super deputies have left, are leaving, will leave due to the pathetic leadership and lying of Chitwood

Unregistered
    You are 100 percent on the money. The union was super good in getting the pay raise (via the billboards that Chitty called a juvenile prank). The union could start a new media campaign to let the public know this idiot's true colors. A lot of super deputies have left, are leaving, will leave due to the pathetic leadership and lying of Chitwood
    AMEN!! So sad what has happened to the Agency! So many good people have left with still more to go. It has never been perfect, nothing is, but the public needs to know! It's not a smear campaign when it's the truth.

Unregistered
    AMEN!! So sad what has happened to the Agency! So many good people have left with still more to go. It has never been perfect, nothing is, but the public needs to know! It's not a smear campaign when it's the truth.
    Just because the deputies do no like the boss doesn't mean you can get a no confidence vote together and get him booted out. It doesn't work that way. He's an ELECTED official. The public loves the guy, like it or not. I'm not saying they are correct or not correct in their belief, but it is their belief that he is the greatest thing around. He won by a huge margin and will likely be in his position for at least one more term if he wants it. I'll tell you this; you all slamming him on here is only going to make him want to stay longer. It's certainly not going to make him want to leave. Furthermore, it's going to make him angry and I can assure you that he will become more heavy-handed than he already is. But I'm certain you won't heed any advice and will continue to do what you've been doing.

Unregistered
    Just because the deputies do no like the boss doesn't mean you can get a no confidence vote together and get him booted out. It doesn't work that way. He's an ELECTED official. The public loves the guy, like it or not. I'm not saying they are correct or not correct in their belief, but it is their belief that he is the greatest thing around. He won by a huge margin and will likely be in his position for at least one more term if he wants it. I'll tell you this; you all slamming him on here is only going to make him want to stay longer. It's certainly not going to make him want to leave. Furthermore, it's going to make him angry and I can assure you that he will become more heavy-handed than he already is. But I'm certain you won't heed any advice and will continue to do what you've been doing.
    The deputies can vote that they have no confidence in him as a leader. While it will not get him booted out it will show the public (and Chitwood himself) that there are serious issues. If he wants to become even more heavy handed in discipline let him try. He did not let the public know about his positions on numerous issues before the election (sanctuary cities, illegal immigration, etc). He has serious truthfulness issues (the hallmark of being a law enforcement officer...such as issues involving his lying about the speeding incident, the bicycle incident, etc). He has serious judgement issues (such as the GS4 issue, the Janelle Homan situation, etc). He has serious issues involving unfair punishment (firing Szabo for the same incident he does regularly). He cannot qualify with a firearm. Let the public know what the deputies are dealing with. He is quite possibly the second worst Sheriff in Florida (Sorry Chitwood...Israel takes the crown as being the worst...but you are closing in rapidly).

Unregistered
    The deputies can vote that they have no confidence in him as a leader. While it will not get him booted out it will show the public (and Chitwood himself) that there are serious issues. If he wants to become even more heavy handed in discipline let him try. He did not let the public know about his positions on numerous issues before the election (sanctuary cities, illegal immigration, etc). He has serious truthfulness issues (the hallmark of being a law enforcement officer...such as issues involving his lying about the speeding incident, the bicycle incident, etc). He has serious judgement issues (such as the GS4 issue, the Janelle Homan situation, etc). He has serious issues involving unfair punishment (firing Szabo for the same incident he does regularly). He cannot qualify with a firearm. Let the public know what the deputies are dealing with. He is quite possibly the second worst Sheriff in Florida (Sorry Chitwood...Israel takes the crown as being the worst...but you are closing in rapidly).
    What the G4S issue? And don't tell me it's because G4S hired the guy that shot up Pulse Night Club.

Unregistered
    Governor DeSantis kept one of his campaign promises and suspended Israel today. Broward County has hope.